Dotonbori Raider vs Raiding the Fridge

Ahoy all, a bit of background. I have been lifting heavy for a little over a year, and have done 3 obstacle course races (2xspartan, 1 warrior dash). I'm very pleased with the strength gains I've made (started 95lbs bench and 135 deadlift, now at 200 bench and 265 deadlift) and the running stamina however, I feel like I have been handicapping myself with a crappy diet and that I could have/can see much better results by cleaning that up. Despite nearly constantly working out I am exactly 3lbs lighter than a year ago. Last I checked I was 18% body fat still so I know there is a lot of room for improvement, realistically I am aiming for 185lbs (6"1 200lbs-ish now). I did have a meal plan drafted up for me, but being a vegetarian its laden with tofu and quinoa and there is only so much of this man can take so I often stray from it. I am sure I have the tools to achieve my goal, I am just needing the accountability to at the very least hold myself to a caloric maximum, ideally balancing macros too. Posting each days results should hopefully force me to track my food better, and at best not want to shame myself and get where I need to be.

If anyone has had success in this arena or is going through something similar any advice is gladly appreciated.

goal is to post basic macros and daily calorie,

Below are the goals

Calorie :  2,050

Protein : 200g

Carbs : 200g

Fat : 50g