noxiousGnome -- Rebooting...Again

noxiousGnome

I am... Back? ... Yeah! I am back. =D Gods i have been bad. Last challenge I attempted was July? Things got... hectic. Death int he family, life blew up. Things getting crazy...

So starting over.. again, 1 goal at a time.

Well, Let's rename that to habit. 1 Habit at a time.

I am gonna start with food. I am bad with food. Need to get better with food. SO! With that said, my habit to build:

I will eat only 7 pieces of hardcandy a day.

I purchased two bags of caramels to stash in my drawer at work for those I want to suck on something for the sake of it. And I would eat a ton of them in a short period of time... Daily. Well, three or four within an hour every three hours or so. Most days. So my goal now. I work 8AM to 5PM with an hour lunch. So that leaves me with 8 hours around lunch, of those 8 hours I am never hungry before 9AM, just don't ever want to eat... I drink coffee, that's it usually. So from 9 to 5 I am going to allow one piece of candy an hour. If I eat more than that one piece of candy an hour I cannot go over my 7 pieces a day.

• Like 2

Gnomish Superhero-In-Training S3|D3|S1|C3|W4.75|CH3

Gnomish Trials and Tribulations

1|2(a)|3|4
Gnomes Have Epic Quests Too! This gets updated as things get finished or I add more =D