Hi there, I'm new...just signed up today on the forums so I could join the 6 week challenge. It's so crazy because yesterday I was just thinking about how I need to find some focus. I have end goals, but no idea how to GET there and I needed some direction, so I open my email today and BOOM Steve delivers.

A little about me..I'm 33, female (obviously), a wife of one and a mother of two. They're all boys so basically mother of three (haha). A bit of a star wars geek. I live in Minnesota and hmm. I really have nothing else of interest to say about myself.

Looking forward to meeting some of you over the next few weeks!!

Zahn's were totally the best yes. they better never get any smart ideas to do more movies because his books were perfect.

Though they could always do a movie from his trilogy of books.... I'd love to see the Mara Jade character and the Thrawn character actually introduced to the Star Wars movie world.

I've also got part of the X-Wing series under there, that was overall a strong series as well, both the Rogue Squadron and Wraith Squadron parts.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!