Helloooo, my name's Henry n i'm pretty excited bout joining the rebellion! Been scrounging around couple weeks now, so just thought i'd take the plunge n introduce myself (n join the 6 week challenge too http://nerdfitness.com/community/entry.php?4302-First-post-n-it-s-gonna-b-bout-joining-the-6-week-Challenge!-Roarrrr!)

Got knowledge of nerd fitness through reddit (being a nerd right?) n I've just been a sponge absorbing as much info as i can now! Even though NF makes everything real simple, it's just bout making small but drastic changes in your life to live a healthier you. I'm really looking forward to all of this!

Lil bout myself:

Living in Hong Kong, grew up in Vancouver Canada

5"9'

166lbs

I basically grew up playing competitive tennis, then fell off a bit after starting Uni, then moved to Hong Kong to work. Started getting love handles since moving to hong kong cuz i started drinking n not exercise much. So i got back into tennis cuz i needed to exercise n i didn't like going to the gym before.

Now i play competitively for a club here, but i need to get stronger n fitter to play with the big boys here, so i need to slim down n start pumping some iron.

Also, i'm getting married at the end of the year, so i thought i'd look better for the future mrs. hahaha

Thanks for reading!