Hi!!!!

Former Fito Freak that had a nasty injury mess with not only my body but my mind set as well. Put me into a very dark place that I've managed to get out of but now working on getting back to healthy happy fitness freak I love to be.

I'm a dork and nerd and geek to the core.  Love books, anime, video games, movies, and love making chainmaille.  

I used to be an avid trail runner till I fell and really screwed up my back.  After healing from surgery I was told I could go back to running but I am honestly scared to death to go back to it.  I have been thinking about other low impact ways to exercise and would love impute.  Maybe swimming (gulp scared to death of deep water) or maybe biking (looks expensive).  I loved lifting but have REALLY let my strength go.  Will be starting pretty much everything from scratch.

I really miss being on my trails running...   I have been up a lot of them walking or hiking but still not the same.  I just need to get myself back into that schedule that made me so successful before. Will be perusing around NF to get a workout schedule down and get my food intake back under control.  

Any friends and accountability partners welcome!

• Like 1
Hi!!!!

Former Fito Freak that had a nasty injury mess with not only my body but my mind set as well. Put me into a very dark place that I've managed to get out of but now working on getting back to healthy happy fitness freak I love to be.

I'm a dork and nerd and geek to the core.  Love books, anime, video games, movies, and love making chainmaille.  

I used to be an avid trail runner till I fell and really screwed up my back.  After healing from surgery I was told I could go back to running but I am honestly scared to death to go back to it.  I have been thinking about other low impact ways to exercise and would love impute.  Maybe swimming (gulp scared to death of deep water) or maybe biking (looks expensive).  I loved lifting but have REALLY let my strength go.  Will be starting pretty much everything from scratch.

I really miss being on my trails running...   I have been up a lot of them walking or hiking but still not the same.  I just need to get myself back into that schedule that made me so successful before. Will be perusing around NF to get a workout schedule down and get my food intake back under control.  

Any friends and accountability partners welcome!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome welcome!!

I can see why you would be scared to run again after a scary injury like that!  In lieu of biking, maybe a spin class could be a good start?  Starting lifting from scratch could be pretty cool too, you can get those beginner gains all over again!! :D (I <3 lifting)

You can do it!  Welcome to the Rebel community!! :D

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

hi 

welcome to the rebellion

On 9/12/2016 at 0:32 AM, Karliya Nightingale said:

I really miss being on my trails running

Dont hold back yourself. 

Go batman. Face your fears. May be a little professional help for this (hope you take this in the best sense).

Start slow. Stay safe.
Good luck

• Like 1

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo

Welcome to the Rebellion! We've got a new challenge starting a week from Sunday so that would be a great time for you to jump in and get some support for your goals. The new challenge forums should be up early next week, so you can see a sample of what others are doing and get some ideas.

Good luck on your journey!

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin