Nerdy Fitness? You can sign me up.

Oh wait, I already signed myself up...guess you can stop attempting to sign me up then.

And hello!

I'm a 23 year old dude who recently decided to get my life back on track...whatever that means. My two main focuses are career and health. I'm happy to say that I'm enrolled and taking computer classes (already have a certification, look out IT workforce) and figured I'd try and find a place to get fit.

After about oh...10 hours of looking at different sites/programs/cats/infomercials I landed on Nerd Fitness. I think I found my home (well, my fitness online community, my home is in North Carolina...just outside Raleigh).

I don't have specific goals set to achieve yet, but am formulating them as quickly as my (2 jobs and school) schedule is allowing. I do know that I need to lose weight (200 pounds, lots of which is NOT muscle) and get stronger (not scrawny...but not strong either).

I'm 6'0" (that's a lie...5' 11.5") 200 pounds (unless I've lost some weight since last week...or gained it) lanky build (ape arms for the win!) who used to be extremely fit for Lacrosse.

Hey! I got it! Remember when I said

I don't have specific goals set to achieve yet,

Yeah, like 2 paragraphs ago...I figured an overall goal out. I want to be back into (a semblance) of game form from high school lacrosse days. That means I need to remember all my stats (how fast did I run our 5 mile test?) and go from there. I don't often edit long posts when I write them, and if you've followed thusfar then you now know how my mind works (scattered?).

Anyway, glad to be here - so far I've enjoyed everything and will (hopefully) get some goals together for that there 6 week challenge I saw.

Until next episode...

You make me smile :)

Welcome!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

@MirGSS Thanks for the welcome!

@Hammlin Thanks as well - and I'm glad I make you smile, I don't enjoy making people unhappy.

LOL...ADD much? And that's not an insult at all because I totally am and that's exactly how my posts go until I edit the hell out of them!!! Welcome and hope you get your lacrosse shape back. It's so sad that I didn't realize what good shape I USED to be in until now???

Haha, I enjoy being all over the place - mostly don't mind what other people think of what I think (...?) rather, don't mind letting others see my thought process. I can cut through the ADD parts if needed (Rule 17. Omit Needless Words) but enjoy the insanity of my mind too much to do so often. (<-that probably doesn't make as much sense as I think it does...)

And I don't think it's bad, just good motivation for the future - to be in Better shape than I used to be.

Haha, I enjoy being all over the place - mostly don't mind what other people think of what I think (...?) rather, don't mind letting others see my thought process. I can cut through the ADD parts if needed (Rule 17. Omit Needless Words) but enjoy the insanity of my mind too much to do so often. (<-that probably doesn't make as much sense as I think it does...)

Me too! My thoughts spill out all over the place and for the most part I just leave them. I ramble and I go off topic... and have really random mental connections to things. It makes me laugh :) And then after all of that I get the song Loca by Shakira in my head. The chorus goes something like "I'm crazy but you like it, loca loca loca!"

By the way, welcome! We're happy to have you here :)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram