greetings from another newbie!

Hi everyone!

I just joined today after being linked from another fitness blog, saw that there was a challenge started yesterday and decided to go for it! I'm a huge nerd at heart - dedicated board game nights at least two times a week, starting a modeling duo with my friend called Two Girls 1UP, just starting out in video games... As for fitness, I've learned that I do a lot better when I have solid motivation/someone telling me what to do - class fitness vs. just going to the gym, apps on my phone, the whole shebang.

I started paying attention to my fitness when I joined the circus at my school - had to train like crazy to get into the same shape as some of my fellow performers! Because of drama and nonsense going on behind the scenes though, I didn't continue that for very long and got a little bit lax in keeping up my health. Gained some weight, got weak and lazy, etc. etc. Last year, I signed up for a kettlebell class through a trainer in my town, and absolutely fell in LOVE with kettlebells. I went 3x a week for two months, but then due to job difficulties and life, I couldn't afford to go to the classes anymore. I managed to purchase a kettlebell though, but without the constant motivation and support from the classes, I've barely used it since then!

So I'm on here to get that sense of community back and keep myself motivated to keep up my fitness. I'm hoping that I can see progress with my challenge though, and look at what everyone else is doing!

Level 1 Wood Elf Druid

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge

Welcome welcome :) What board games are your faves?

Hmm... lately I've been really into Mansions of Madness, and others I've enjoyed a lot this month are Furstenfelder (brew beer to build a palace? yes, please!), Citadels, Set, and Chrononauts. But really, I'll play and probably enjoy almost anything you put down in front of me!

Level 1 Wood Elf Druid

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge