Home gyms. Share your "Bat Cave",

I don't know if this is the right place for this so apologies if not.  As I live out in the country I train in my barn and rather than spend crazy money on equipment I built my own squat rack from timber.  The weights I got over time from a discount store, the bars are from scrap dealers for about 2 quid each and the punch bag I made from an old feed sack full of sand and sawdust. Other things are the bike trainer, £40 online, and kettle bells for standard weights and a chin up barn welded here on the farm.  Oh yes, and a poster of the original run of Star Wars figures :)

I'm just interested to see other folks' set ups.  Feels good to train at home.  I reckon I should put up a big green "Verdant" sign up too. :)

Gymsmaller.jpg

• Like 6

I'll jump in here and share my bat cave:

I'm very lucky that my wife is supportive and let me spend a lot of money. I have a personal training business and usemy home gym as my place of work.

20160930_191744.jpg

20160930_191806.jpg

20160930_191822.jpg

20160930_195243.jpg

• Like 3

Neutral Gargoyle Warrior with a dash of Ranger/Monk/Adventurer. Now LEVEL 9!  My Instagram

STR 78, CON 31, DEX 1, INT 21, WIS 13.5, CHA 4

Meet lifts: SQ 175kg, B 112.5kg, Dead 215kg.   Gym lifts: SQ 185kg, B 132.5kg, Dead 220kg

Nerd Stuff: Sci Fi TV, Sci Fi + Fantasy Books, Classic Space Lego, Warhammer 40K...

On 14/09/2016 at 11:49 PM, Adeptus Shrimponicus said:

I don't know if this is the right place for this so apologies if not.  As I live out in the country I train in my barn and rather than spend crazy money on equipment I built my own squat rack from timber.  The weights I got over time from a discount store, the bars are from scrap dealers for about 2 quid each and the punch bag I made from an old feed sack full of sand and sawdust. Other things are the bike trainer, £40 online, and kettle bells for standard weights and a chin up barn welded here on the farm.  Oh yes, and a poster of the original run of Star Wars figures :)

I'm just interested to see other folks' set ups.  Feels good to train at home.  I reckon I should put up a big green "Verdant" sign up too. :)

Gymsmaller.jpg

That squat rack is amazing... well done!

Neutral Gargoyle Warrior with a dash of Ranger/Monk/Adventurer. Now LEVEL 9!  My Instagram

STR 78, CON 31, DEX 1, INT 21, WIS 13.5, CHA 4

Meet lifts: SQ 175kg, B 112.5kg, Dead 215kg.   Gym lifts: SQ 185kg, B 132.5kg, Dead 220kg

Nerd Stuff: Sci Fi TV, Sci Fi + Fantasy Books, Classic Space Lego, Warhammer 40K...