header.jpg?t=1452180969

I've had a really rough few months and fell off the wagon for the better part of the year, and I think that having an online sidekick would help me get back on track. I plan to keep doing the NF challenges and have created a thread for my current challenge here. Ideally looking for someone who is fairly fit already and just looking for a little bit of brotherhood from another person to help keep them accountable. I'm in the Greenville NC area if you happen to be local-ish and interested in meeting up in person but definitely not required. Also not necessarily looking to communicate daily but a few times a week would be ideal. Text messages, e-mail, NF mail, or your preferred communication method is fine with me. 

More about me: 

My goals involve mostly body composition (loss of BF%) and body weight tricks (like handstands). I prefer to do strength training with some body weight stuff like handstands and yoga mixed in to keep myself balanced. I run a few times a week for conditioning too. I consider myself a mix between an assassin and a ranger, and I also like to do obstacle races. I'm an Art Teacher in the real world and my hobbies include art, metal smithing, cosplay, archery, and gaming. 

If you're interested in joining my brotherhood, just reply to this or send me a PM, and we can work out the details! 

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]