Yasha's ROAR gets stronger

Yasha92

5-and-2, Pal: ??/ 8160. Didnt track lunch, didn't have dinner, didn't hit freggies... Less than stellar performance today. Freggies: banana, an apple, big plate of sushi. 2/5. Water 2/2.

7c908299d27a317846692c563f7566f2.jpg

ROAR and more: bench mark challenge! A repeat of the first one- 25 mins to pump out kettle bell swing, box jumps and burpee sprints. I officially did one round better than last time, but I'm pretty sure last time I skipped a round by accident, so I'm thinking it was more like 2rounds... Mr came again despite his DOMS making him walk around like a trex

74d5de211def3d1aa2b6aa46a4cd3aeb.jpg

Adulting:nothing from my before bed routine but in 'other adulting' news I finally got the hairball from hell out of the shower drain (well, half of it, the other half went down the main drain once it separated) it was massive and smelly and not at all pink, which means none of it was my hair, most likely the previous tenants *hurk* but at least it's done now... And when I say massive- the piece I pulled out was bigger than the head of the toilet scrubber I used to pull it out. Yuck yuck yuck!

Forums: liking, commenting, following along, success!

Journaling: I had an energy drink which I had half of before work and the other half throughout my shift. I was really surprised by how much better service I was providing the students and my mood was really good all day- I didn't even think about wanting to go home before close, which is something I've really been struggling with lately. The biggest thing I noticed about it is that's how I used to feel every day under the old manager even without an energy drink, excited to work and going above and beyond for a buzz. I think I really need to have a proper think about how to work on my mood to get back to a place like that. I'm not interested in supplementing g with energy drinks, but it was a good eye opener. Came home and dealt with the drain situation then lay down 'just for a minute' to think about what we might get for dinner. Fell immediately asleep and slept through until 7this morning, so a little under 12hours O_O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Yasha92 said:

most likely the previous tenants *hurk* but at least it's done now... And when I say massive- the piece I pulled out was bigger than the head of the toilet scrubber I used to pull it out. Yuck yuck yuck!

Image result for terrified

• Like 3
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

5-and-2, Pal: Freggies: 2 zucchinis, tomato, spinach, red capsicum, carrot. 6/5. Water- I suspect not... I drank a lot of other things today (juice, milk) and neglected the Ol h2o... ?/2.

cb8408ec9debdd159e1582c96d7ef2c3.jpg

af7702626a7af91fe9e92e800b36d2c5.jpg

ROAR and more: rest day~ Had a hot salty bath to ease the DOMS a bit but otherwise nil.

Adulting: teeth, vitamins, dishwasher. Other adulting- cleaned the kitchen up a bit and it was super messy because I've missed the dishwasher the last few nights. It only took me 15dedicated minutes (plus maybe addition ten to take out the trash and recycling and I stack the dishwasher) to get it presentable again. Another reminder that it's really not as bad as I make it out to be and I should just do it! Also prepped a couple smoothie ingredients to blend and go and stuck them in the freezer.

adc235d28d33a735f6ebb8f602b72053.jpg

Forums: liking, commenting, following along, success! Got the Skype test tomorrow on the times tables and I'm keen~!

Journaling: slept in a bit this morning (totalled 12hrs in bed) which made for a slow start to theday. Got a little domestic rangering in and went to the shops to stock up on groceries. Cooked with Mr in the evening and earlish to bed.

• Like 3

Technically I could count ever pic of your food on here the last week cuz it works with the co-op :) You're kicking lots of booty and I know you'll continue to kick lots of booty.Good job on the adulting too :eagerness:

W0lf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Blegh, It's bad enough having to clean out your own hair out of the drain, much less a total strangers. Good for you for getting it done.

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

14 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Technically I could count ever pic of your food on here the last week cuz it works with the co-op :) You're kicking lots of booty and I know you'll continue to kick lots of booty.Good job on the adulting too :eagerness:

W0lf

Dew eet... All the followers! Thanks for the support! For such easy things (taking vitamins, brushing them toothy-pegs etc) it's really hard to remember to get on it!

11 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Blegh, It's bad enough having to clean out your own hair out of the drain, much less a total strangers. Good for you for getting it done.

I made some pretty horrified noises once it came free, I won't lie. It's definitely inspired me to brush my hair before getting in the shower to avoid that in the future.

4 hours ago, WorldSparrow said:

Great job on your knowledge test today! Love the food photos and dnd talk. Broba Fett and I were just talking about this on his thread the other day. I have a lot of very out of date dnd books in my colection!

Thanks! You too! I marked you a little harder than maybe I would have normally because I guessed your testers would once the time comes - you mentioning that even the commas will need to be in the right place once the time comes makes me think that was the right choice. We have a whole bunch of 5th ed books, one swords and wizardry and one random super old DnD book that I have no idea where it came from XP

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Yasha92 said:
17 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I made some pretty horrified noises once it came free, I won't lie. It's definitely inspired me to brush my hair before getting in the shower to avoid that in the future.

When I moved into my first house, the bathtub drain was like that. I think the previous tenants had a dog or something. It was really gross. So was the inch thick grease in the corners of the kitchen. Had to scrape it off with a wall scraper. :grey:

• Like 1

Current Challenge

2016 Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4 

Previous challenges:  New Year Challenge , Muir Does Stuff, :apple:    

When I moved into my first house, the bathtub drain was like that. I think the previous tenants had a dog or something. It was really gross. So was the inch thick grease in the corners of the kitchen. Had to scrape it off with a wall scraper. :grey:

Yuuuuck! Hairy and greasy, the worst of both worlds!

• Like 1

5-and-2, Pal: Stopped tracking for some reason... Not sure it was a good one. Back to it tomorrow. Freggies: smoothie- banana, berries, spinach, chicken with asparagus, carrot and sweet potato, half a tomato. 7/5. Water- I think so today 2/2.

3bfe9a85f3eaaaf467650997095035ba.jpg

ROAR and more: rest day~ thinking I might bring in a 'weekend walk' addition to my challenge. It feels weird to have two rest days in a row...

Adulting: teeth, vitamins, dishwasher. Other adulting- cleaned up after myself making seed ball snacks and nut bars (nut bars = delicious, balls = eh, I'd eat them if I was hungry, look like roo poo though...)

dbb0b194afe1c906b3a4a948dcaad190.jpg

2b41c8ff408e4786ed05d1f00367181e.jpg

Forums: liking, commenting, following along, success! Passed the Skype test and tested Sparrow on his Ranger Creed (he did good too!)

Journaling: pretty ok day, Skyped with WorldSparrow in the morning and passed my 3x tables! went shopping for flaxseed oil to make some seed balls which sounded excellent (but weren't nearly as good as I expected) and while in the health food store I decided to try some kombucha (the fermented tea stuff) as a potential replacement for fizzy drink as well as some good gut bacteria, was seriously filth, I took one sip and chucked the rest, tasted like off watermelon and pickle juice. Then I decided to try the paleo cafe I've been eyeing since we moved, had a savoury 'muffin' and a juice. The muffin was lukewarm, not half as good as the egg and veg I made at home and it gave me the farts. The juice was neither here nor there but they put a straw in it when I asked for no straw. I came home and made the balls and was generally grouchy about my lunch experience (brain had wanted cheeseburger and the paleo cafe was supposed to be the trade off). After a little while I sucked it up and grilled some chicken in lemon and garlic which was delicious and I felt much better. Cleaned a bit then watched a bunch of meal prep videos.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Yasha92 said:

I decided to try some kombucha

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the stuff either. Too vinegary for my taste. Kind of reminds me of the time my great grandma tried making home made grape wine and ended up making potent alcoholic vinegar instead.

4 minutes ago, Yasha92 said:

I decided to try the paleo cafe I've been eyeing

There used to be a healthy café here in Leeds. Some of their food was nice, but a lot of it tasted like burnt cardboard. I always had breakfast or lunch there when I was in town though. Was working my way through their menu. They did the best chocolate protein pancakes and banana date bread.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

2016 Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4 

Previous challenges:  New Year Challenge , Muir Does Stuff, :apple:    

5-and-2, Pal: Freggies: smoothie- banana, berries, spinach, carrot and beans, half a tomato, blueberries. 7/5. Water- I think so today 2/2.

ROAR and more: Benchmark challenge for the start of the new ROAR block.

f6d4ecf324196b07ff7105d19e178b28.jpg

Adulting: No bbr. Other adulting- cleaned up ready for DnD then once I saw the roach I scrubbed all the surfaces.

Journaling: my mum and 3/5 siblings came to visit. We spent three hours ambling about the botanic gardens then had a cuppa at the cabin they're staying at before they dropped me home to clean before friends got here for DnD-ish night. I saw a cockroach in the kitchen and freaked out (I haaaaaate roaches). Mr and the cat combined efforts to kill it for me then I went into cleaning rampage and scrubbed every surface in the kitchen including cupboard fronts. We had a deep and meaningful chat with one of our friends which led to me writing this at quarter to four in the morning...

• Like 5

Updated in the middle of the night so miss d some details: Adulting- folded three baskets of folding and put two away (I hate that step of laundry and have been living from laundry baskets), and I ate 15chicken nuggets, blergh

• Like 3

5-and-2, Pal: Freggies: smoothie- banana, berries, spinach, sweet potato, asparagus, spinach, apple, blueberries. 8/5. Water- I think so today 2/2.

9925bfbf1b47ca0ddac7fc319b140597.jpg

ROAR and more: rest day on Tuesday. Went for a small walk in the botanical gardens in lunch.

af95656a5ffe0da6499e63e83a42bf30.jpg

Adulting: teeth, vitamins. Other adulting- took back a trolley to work that has been sitting in our entry for a week and a half.

Journaling: not enough sleep, but made it work. A little scared I'm getting sick, hoping I just scratched my throat on a chip rather than illness (I hate being sick)...

• Like 4

(Went back and added some photos which I had forgot for the noms and botanical gardens)

Awesome plants! Not-so-awesome roaches!

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Such pretty flowers! I have a tendency to just use the laundry basket as a clothes drawer too.

• Like 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Awesome plants! Not-so-awesome roaches!

Thank you! I saw this plant from across the garden bed and made the effort to go around to take a picture since it was so cool. The roach shook me into deep cleaning the kitchen, so I guess I should be grateful (can't say I am though)...

Great Pictures!

Thanks! I got out of the habit of taking pictures of my surroundings as my previous phones battery life was about half an hour, but now I have this new phone I should take more photos!

Such pretty flowers! I have a tendency to just use the laundry basket as a clothes drawer too.

Yep. I know I shouldn't, the clothes come out crinkled, Mr was adamant he didn't have a single pair of socks and yet I was still unloading the dryer or clothes horse straight into those same full baskets (actually I was unloading them onto the couch thinking I would fold them, then doing a transfer to the baskets when people were coming over). Post folding there were 43pairs of Mr's socks in the baskets...

• Like 3

5-and-2, Pal: ??/ 8160. Freggies: banana, berries, spinach smoothie. An orange, carrot sticks and hommas, salad and avocado. 6.5/5. Water 2/2.

f6365c84b9bf68d5ea5dfee5beefbde0.jpg

ROAR and more: c09ddca785ff4c8beca4eac528714e35.jpg

Struggled with the hang-holds, more in the strength of my hands than anything else... I'm actually starting to enjoy skipping, when before it was more like a chore.

Adulting: bought a couple 'power dresses' to wear in my team leader month. Other than that, nil.

Forums: lots of interactions today, huzzah!.

Journaling: left work after an hour and a half as I was feeling not myself (not sick, but like I wasn't attached to my body, this is a symptom I was having when I was having full blown panic attacks, so I decided to get out of the office especially since it was so quiet and they didn't really need me) it's midsession recess for the uni and it was dead as, so no need for me to stay. I immediately felt better once I was out in the fresh air and sunshine, so I decided it was a mental health day and spent it with my Mum and the siblings that are down. A fair amount of walking, which is good since I'm participating in the mini challenge and trying to get 10,000/day. Had a nap in the sun at about 4pm, then transitioned straight to bed, slept through to 5am, so clearly needed the rest.

• Like 3

5-and-2, Pal: Some good choices, some bad- I bought both an enemy drink (good job auto correct) and a Vanilla Coke while we were out and about today as I just could not get up the energy. Not thrilled with those drinks, but walked so much that I hope it evened out a little... Freggies: banana, omelette/scrambled eggs with bacon, feta, tomatoes and wilted spinach, asparagus, green beans, tomato and salmon for dinner. 6/5. Water, I felt super dry today and was chugging water non-stop, estimate I got at least 3, maybe more like 4 today... 4/2.

3f1cac4a9b1216b35af60271f3bd1f8c.jpg

9785cf1a3afe69628006f03bcbe9e44b.jpg

ROAR and more: e89254f9343159bf7dfb32f1f45909f6.jpg made a lot of unholy grunting today at the gym as all the equipment was 2-4kgs heavier than I usually go for, I was next to a super encouraging dude though, so I wasn't too embarrassed. Because of the upcoming public holiday on Monday we will have tues-Sat gym everyday O_o. Massive walks today in addition to the gym.

Adulting: teeth, dishwasher, vitamins, bought a couple blouses and a dress at the closing down store, should be set for work gear now and can clean out the closet of shabby stuff (hello spring clean on the long weekend?)

67a61731e1c10b1cfacb3e66cd28d490.jpg

Side note- I was certain I was a size 14, but one of the dresses I had to swap out for a 12~ so exciting!

Forums: lots of reading and liking, commented on a few new peeps challenges too.

Journaling: took today off as well based on how quiet it was yesterday. Spent the day walking around with Mr looking for a suitable candelabra for his Ravenloft campaign. We didn't find one, but we did approx 14,000 steps, which really boosted my total for the mini challenge. Spent a heap of money both at a closing down sale of a department store and at the nerd store (Harley beanie, ravenclaw pen for me, game of thrones map and markers, magnets, illustrated Harry Potter, DnD screen and a pack of minis for Mr) sometimes Mr goes on a bit of a spending rampage... We have enough disposable income that it's not a problem, but it is always surprising. Really proud of myself tonight that we didn't order pizza, we were talking about it since we were both wiped from the walking but Mr lay down to take a nap and I walked down to the shop and bought salmon so we avoided the pizza and the inevitable fizzy drinks that go along with it...

• Like 5

Great dress, and congrats on needing a size 12!

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath