• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Terah

Terah - Fast, Dance, Eat, Repeat

Calorie counting every now and then is a smart idea! Just to give you a remainder of what your portion sizes really are. And you dragged a mama to a zumba class? You rock!!

Lähetetty minun SM-J500FN laitteesta Tapatalkilla

• Like 1

Week 2 3, day 5

ETA: we're in week 3 already! I kept thinking we were still in week 2...

Food - I kept to my planned meals all day. But in the evening I gave in. I don't think I went over the 1600 by a lot, but still. I'll try again tomorrow. No guild, no shame, just learn and move on.

Fitness - nothing planned

Life - BuJo used no Spanish

I had a little trouble getting started this morning, but once I did, I did get a lot of stuff done. Especially considering the sharks came to the party today...

The boys had their frist school disco today. They split it up in 3 parts, so they were there with only kids their own age. J went there dressed like a pirate and A was just himself (the way he likes it ;)  ). It lasted 45 minutes and they came home so happy and excited <3 J was in heaven: he got to dance AND he got crisps and lemonade :D;)  

• Like 2

Week 3, day 6

Food - Let's just forget this day ever happened and move on

Fitness - Relaxersise

Life - nah

The sharks were mean today. I needed painkillers and comfort food. And a lot of netflix. I really like that new show 'Luke Cage'. Man, he's hot <3 

Spoiler

luke-cage-marvel-netflix.jpg

The relaxersise class was very nice. We did 30 minutes of intense yoga and pilates exercises and after that the teacher guided us in a meditation. The only downside is that she got us out of that meditation way too early. I could have meditated much longer. The meditation she gave us placed us walking on a beach with lots of happy people around us and fish swimming beside us. It didn't take long or I was swimming with the mermaids in the ocean in my mind :P;)  I love guided meditations, but she was lacking imagination. Or I had too much ;)  

By the way: I love these fantasy meditations. 

• Like 3

Week 3, day 7

Food - Box of shame anywhere? Oh no, I wasn't going to do that to myself this challenge. Moving on

Fitness - Nothing planned

Life - I watched netflix and played sims in stead of living a life today

I woke up feeling so week and in pain. I took some painkillers, but the feeling of weakness stayed all day. So I decided to take the day off. I played a bit with the boys, made sure everyone got dressed and had food and that was it for today.

I feel a bit better now, so I'm hoping I'll be back tomorrow. 

Let's finish this challenge with a bang!

No, not that kind of bang. Although...

• Like 2

Week 4, day 1

Food -  I did great. Until the evening that is. Chocolate happened. 

Fitness - nothing planned

Life - Spanish done :) 

I was tired today. I fell asleep on the couch yesterday evening for 1,5 hours. After I woke up I went to bed an hour later and fell asleep immediately and slept until 8:30 when my husband and a very happy and very naked J woke me up (my husband wanted to go to work and J wanted me to help him get dressed). 

I was sluggish all day. My mom came by today. She used to come over every Friday,  because J was home all day on Friday and A had only school in the mornings. But now both boys have school all day on Friday and we agreed on she coming over only during the school vacations. It was nice to have my mom here again all day :) I got some work done and the boys got a lot of attention :) 

• Like 4

week 4, day 2

Food - Now I'm really pissed at myself. I need a good strategy for next challenge. I will ponder on that some more

Fitness - ce6255eb88bb71de69b72defe646215c.jpg

Life - BuJo used no Spanish 

Today just flew by. The boys don't have to go to school this week, so I'm busy with them a lot. But I really don't know where the time went... 

And as always: zumba was so much fun!

• Like 3

Week 4, Day 3

Food - I didn't ate anything with sugar in it *yay!* I decided to drop the kcal counting again, because it increased the focus on food, and I don't want to be focussed on food all the time. Now it was just: I'm hungry, what does look good but doesn't have any sugar? 

Fitness - Absolutely nothing. Let's call it a rest day

Life - BuJo used, no Spanish

Rain and two boys who are home all day is not a good combination. The result was that I spent most time playing with them, inventing new games, teaching them stuff. And... baking pepernoten! For those who don't know pepernoten: it's the traditional Dutch treat around the Sinterklaas celebrations. I made them with coconut sugar in stead of regular sugar, so I can eat them without feeling crappy :) 

It was a fun, but tiresome day. Resulting in very happy boys and a very messy house :P 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Draegon (Liam P Boyle) said:

BTW, if you have any of that Dutch double salt licorice you need to get rid of, I accept donations ;)

LOL I actually don't like those :P But if we ever have a doodlie meet up I'll bring some :D 

• Like 1

Week 4, day 4

Food - No sugar :) No counting either

Fitness - Zumba. What else? ;) 

Life - Not today

Again a busy but fun day. I did zumba while the boys where in the gym's daycare and all of us had fun :D 

In the afternoon me and the boys met up with an other mom and her kids and we went to the carnival. The kids loved it there :) 

• Like 3

Week 4, day 5

Food - I fasted again today :) And no sugar. 

Fitness - I did a few rounds for the doodlie pvp

Life - not today

I decided to give fasting an other try. I did a different kind of fast this time and I'm thinking of using this variant for my next challenge. The kind of fast I tried was like described in the 5:2 diet (short version): 500 kcal 2 days a week and eat normal for 5. I've done it before, and 500 kcal isn't so bad. I had breakfast, lunch, a snack and dinner. Just like every other day. Just less food and more veggies. And tomorrow I'll eat normally again.

I did get a lot of stuff done today. I needed to push myself, but it's the result that counts right?

I typed up my next challenge, and I'm ready to start on Monday!

No challenge wrap up this time. This challenge was about not judging myself, so I won't. 

• Like 3

Well done completing another challenge! :D Can't wait to see what you're up to next time!

I've heard about the 5:2 diet. Will it be a goal for you in your new challenge?

• Like 1