12898163_1066661096690705_82140322862713

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Intro ~

*Third time editing this hoLy c r o w *

What's Going On: We have one more possible help for the Bad FeelingsTM, but don't get to order until early October. I'm really hoping that it works. But this Challenge won't be about that. This Challenge is about trying to get better at living with the Bad FeelingsTM and managing them. Which I've been trying to do pretty much all year and so far, not so much. But I'm trying again because I understand there's a chance they might not ever go away, and I need to be able to function. So I'm re-visiting what I know helps a bit, and also giving some new things a try. The main goal is to hang on and be productive instead of floating in this interim of waiting for potential solutions.

There's also heckofalot of school stuff right now. Which is added stress that won't dissipate until it's done, so I really do have to at least manage well enough to actually get some effective studying done.

Um...it's basically guaranteed there will be a lot of back-and-forth in this thread from reasonably cheerful to mega-angst to "I-don't-want-to-be-here" and all that...I try to refrain from posting that stuff but sometimes it feels better to tell someone...still, will be trying to manage that better too now the Challenge has officially begun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Set-Up ~

Okay, one of the shows I've recently been sucked into is Voltron: Legendary Defender. A friend watched it with serious enthusiasm, but I thought it sounded corny and stupid even if the fanart she was posting was fabulous. Then an acquaintance started to watch it and complained for the first half or so of the series, but then her tone changed and before long she was really into this show an just completely won-over. So I watched it with my brother and we thoroughly enjoyed it, even if there was a nasty cliffhanger. Several weeks later, I'm being buried under plot ideas for fanfictions. Thought I had avoided that, but no such luck. :lol:

Anyway, in Voltron, you've got your villain, Sendak, who takes over basically the entire universe and proceeds to rule for 10,000 years. After a certain point, all resistance stops and he's just left to do his thing. Then these five adorable Earth children rescue a guy who just got back from having been abducted by aliens, find a gigantic blue robot-lion, wind up on a foreign planet, find four more giant robot lions, and become the main resisting force against the villain and his army of really cute but also hideously evil minions. So we've got teenagers piloting colorful cats around space while they fight evil purple koala-cats. Sounds intense, right? 

These kids are called Paladins and, for the next four weeks at least, that's my class, too. Each Paladin has different skills, flaws, strengths, weaknesses...they also each have their own Lion that they can operate independently, as well as a unique weapon. The coolest thing, though, is when they form Voltron. It takes all five of them to do that, so if even one is missing, or out of sync with the others, it's just not happening. Similarly, it's going to take all of my goals working together to make any real, solid progress.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ The Challenge ~

Each week, there will be a new Villain to fight, each one stronger than the last. For every Task I complete, I earn Attack Points, which lower enemy Health. In turn, failure to complete Tasks earns Attack Points for the enemy, lowering my Health Points. There are also Bonuses to be unlocked, which will come especially handy in later Battles.

Voltron-Legendary-Defender-Voltron-Force

Scoring:

Task Completed = +1 AP

Task Failed = -1HP

Combo - two or more Paladins' full Task Lists completed. = +5AP per Paladin

Form Voltron - all tasks complete. +25AP
Bayard Bonus - Paladin's Bonus Task Completed. = +10AP

Coran Bonus Quest - +10HP. Can be stacked.

Paladin's HP are tallied independently. Voltron's is their cumulative total.

HP does not reset between Battles, but may be recovered through Bonus Tasks.

If a Paladin reaches 0HP, they are Unconscious until the next day, and a -5AP penalty is incurred.

If all Paladins lose consciousness, Voltron falls and the Overall Challenge Score goes down.

Downtime:

Even Paladins of Voltron can't always be fighting Battles!

Saturdays and Sundays are Permitted Rest Days. All non-essential Tasks are optional.

There are Five Permissible Days of Weekday Leave which can be used at any time, but not consecutively.

If by some miracle an enemy is defeated early,

Idk man didn't plan for that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Goals ~

Keith:
tumblr_o95joySsti1s0uqgmo2_500.gif

The Red Paladin. Guardian of the Spirit of Fire.
Said to fight like a Galra Soldier, his Primary Trait

is his skill in battle, and the fierce conditioning required.
He will 
represent the 'Body' quests:

• Walk two miles
  • Workout
  • 100 oz water
  • Track food
  • Do not cause injury

Bayard Bonus: Run One Mile

Pidge:

tumblr_o8nc0wB6i01rpxnm5o8_400.gif

The Green Paladin. Guardian of the Spirit of

Forest. Pidge's Defining Trait is her intellect,
particularly concerning her affinity for all things
technical. She will represent 'Mind' Quests.

• Study Math
  • Study French
  • Study Spanish
  • Study Italian
  • Study Code

Bayard Bonus: Memorize Times Tables

Lance:
172141bacdf4573e1f0819f2fab6d794f7228775

The Blue Paladin.Guardian of the Spirit of Water. *info*
'Spirit' Quests.

• Plot/Write One Story
  • Plot/Write One Fanfic
  • Practice Hobby
  • Journal
  • Yoga

Bayard Bonus: Organize Writing Life

Hunk:

tumblr_inline_oc36o488Kb1rwqe6n_500.gif

The Gold Paladin. Guardian of the Spirit of Land. *info*
'Soul' Quests.

• 5 Bible Chapters
  • Time in Prayer
  • Keep up with Friends
  • Read "Do Hard Things"
  • Practice ASL

Bayard Bonus: Complete new SaltLight Routine.

Shiro:
*Image Later*

Week One: Reading Challenge

Week Two: Improve Handwriting
Week Three: Improve Posture

Week Four: Positivity Challenge

Coran Bonus:

• Clean Bedroom
  • Clean Kitchen
  • Clean Bathroom

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Will finish later because I really need to get to work and also find some food*

• Like 7

Matthew 25:34-40

Following along, and may I suggest you take the question mark off of that tag? From a fellow paladin, you deserve the title, there is no question. You are a Knight of Internal Strength, you fight the battle within, and are far braver than many will ever know.

• Like 7

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

36 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following along, and may I suggest you take the question mark off of that tag? From a fellow paladin, you deserve the title, there is no question. You are a Knight of Internal Strength, you fight the battle within, and are far braver than many will ever know.

Seconded.

2 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Thoughts are a mix of Alien Alphabet Soup and Sudoku and entirely covered in static

ooh, code-breaking sounds like fun can I help? (my cryptography is a little rusty but I'm willing to brush up on it LOL)

• Like 3

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |

Following, of course. And I completely agree with Tank about both the paladin title and about being a Knight of Internal Strength. You're brave, you're strong, and you've got this. Sure, it'll be hard, but you'll power on through and we'll be right here to back you up.

• Like 3

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

*Wolfie stalks in and sees Miaulin sitting down, high above him on a cliff overlooking the entire area. With a quick burst of speed, Wolfie sprints up the mountain side, swinging his long, lean body up various rock faces and crux moments. When he finally reaches the top, Miaulin is still sitting there, legs hanging off, swinging slowly back and forth and completely unaware of Wolfie's presence. But all he did was announce himself with a throat clear to get her attention*

"Mind if I sit next to ya?"

She nods and Wolfie strolls over and takes a seat.

"I'm happy to see you! I wanted to let you know that every comment in this thread thus far is spot on. You do possess great power and strength. That's one of the cool things about you!" Wolfie explains with a smile on his face and then continues, "We all ride hard and sometimes we get kicked off the horse, we lose our way and it's different for everyone. But by you being here on NF with the Rangers, you can expose that power and get back on the horse. We will have your back tenfold and we will ride hard with you...if that makes sense. You ROCK, Miaulin." Wolfie nudges Miaulin a little a sees a slight smile on her face, a small smirk, but he'll take it.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

#SorryNotSorry the long post. Glad your back during Zero Week and prepping to kick ass. Feed off our energy and enthusiasm if you ever need it ;) 

voltron3.jpg

W0lf

• Like 5

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

We're all here for you, Miaulin! And I really hope things improve for you. In the mean time, just remember that you've got a whole Ranger army at your back, ready to pick you up and willing to lend you our strength and energy and anything else you need to get through this! You are in the midst of battle, but you do not stand alone.

Good Luck, mellon nin :) 

• Like 2

"What does your heart tell you?" - Aragorn

Epic Quest: In the Footsteps of the Dúnedain: Aragorn's Journey

Current Challenge:   https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/120325-rhovaniel-stronger-wiser-healing/

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728

In for this!  We are all here to cheer you on, no matter what!

large.gif

• Like 3

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

13 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

everything has gone to hell and I'm back at Square One

Remember, there is no such thing as square one! Even if we feel like we backslide, we still have the knowledge of what went right and what went wrong - so we are still ahead of where we were last time! 

Stay strong. 

• Like 2

Level 8 Expert in Obscure Details

Challenges: 1 : 234 : 5 : 6The Martian

Ahhh, you're all too nice! <3

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Thank you so much! Did The Thing and took off the question mark. ^_^ At first, I was just using the tag for the theme, but after reading more about what the word actually means, it's definitely something I want to be!

14 hours ago, bker1370 said:

ooh, code-breaking sounds like fun can I help? (my cryptography is a little rusty but I'm willing to brush up on it LOL)

Haha, I don't know, unless you can literally get inside my head and untangle everything going on in there? :D But thank you for the offer! I dabbled in cryptography a couple of years ago, never made it very far, but it's a fun area to explore. :3

11 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

Following, of course. And I completely agree with Tank about both the paladin title and about being a Knight of Internal Strength. You're brave, you're strong, and you've got this. Sure, it'll be hard, but you'll power on through and we'll be right here to back you up.

Thanks, Yeti, glad to have you!

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

*Wolfie stalks in and sees Miaulin sitting down, high above him on a cliff overlooking the entire area. With a quick burst of speed, Wolfie sprints up the mountain side, swinging his long, lean body up various rock faces and crux moments. When he finally reaches the top, Miaulin is still sitting there, legs hanging off, swinging slowly back and forth and completely unaware of Wolfie's presence. But all he did was announce himself with a throat clear to get her attention*

"Mind if I sit next to ya?"

She nods and Wolfie strolls over and takes a seat.

"I'm happy to see you! I wanted to let you know that every comment in this thread thus far is spot on. You do possess great power and strength. That's one of the cool things about you!" Wolfie explains with a smile on his face and then continues, "We all ride hard and sometimes we get kicked off the horse, we lose our way and it's different for everyone. But by you being here on NF with the Rangers, you can expose that power and get back on the horse. We will have your back tenfold and we will ride hard with you...if that makes sense. You ROCK, Miaulin." Wolfie nudges Miaulin a little a sees a slight smile on her face, a small smirk, but he'll take it.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

#SorryNotSorry the long post. Glad your back during Zero Week and prepping to kick ass. Feed off our energy and enthusiasm if you ever need it ;)

Awww, Wolf! Thank you so much! A pep talk and some cool writing! Much appreciated, mellon nin! :) 

4ed621fb9697263853747631ef035188.jpg

6 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

We're all here for you, Miaulin! And I really hope things improve for you. In the mean time, just remember that you've got a whole Ranger army at your back, ready to pick you up and willing to lend you our strength and energy and anything else you need to get through this! You are in the midst of battle, but you do not stand alone.

Good Luck, mellon nin :)

Thank you, Rhovaniel!

6 hours ago, shaar said:

In for this!  We are all here to cheer you on, no matter what!

large.gif

Thank you so very much! I love the GIF! :)

4 hours ago, WorldSparrow said:

Remember, there is no such thing as square one! Even if we feel like we backslide, we still have the knowledge of what went right and what went wrong - so we are still ahead of where we were last time! 

Stay strong. 

Thanks, Sparrow!

• Like 6

Happening:

1. Eating has been slightly improved. I think...yesterday, all I had was a smoothie. (That's happened maybe twice? Tracking food will have to be a goal apparently) but today I've had some sauteed spinach/mustard greens and sausage, and also some cookies.

2. Yesterday, I went to the library for what is probably the first time this year. My favorite librarians were shocked and some of the conversation was a little awkward, but it was nice to see everyone again. They actually got books two through five of Brotherband, and The Early Years (Ranger's Apprentice books) and the rest of the books in a series that I read book one of years ago. And they had some C.S. Lewis books I've been wanting to read/re-read. Fruitful trip! I've been avoiding going for so long that there have been lots of changes, but it'll be nice to make it part of the routine again.

3. Somehow wound up with a theme. It's time to Form Voltron :P

4. Finally managed to get some actual cleaning done in the bedroom. Bit of a miracle, actually. It's nowhere near done, as usual, but it's progress.

• Like 10

Congrats on the good start. Apologies if you've already heard of this, but have you thought about keeping a notebook especially for every little positive thing you do/happens for you? Like your personal book of positivity, so when Bad Feelings strike, you have a powerful weapon of light to see you through? I used one a while ago, although I've fallen out of the habit since. 

• Like 2

"What does your heart tell you?" - Aragorn

Epic Quest: In the Footsteps of the Dúnedain: Aragorn's Journey

Current Challenge:   https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/120325-rhovaniel-stronger-wiser-healing/

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728

31 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Fruitful trip!

That's what I like to hear!

48 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Awww, Wolf! Thank you so much! A pep talk and some cool writing! Much appreciated, mellon nin! :) 

4ed621fb9697263853747631ef035188.jpg

You're most welcome, Miaulin ;)! HAHAHA, what a hug pic lol. ALL THE HUGS!

space_dad_hugs_by_miyumon-da7hszq.jpg

W0lf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

37 minutes ago, Rhovaniel said:

Congrats on the good start. Apologies if you've already heard of this, but have you thought about keeping a notebook especially for every little positive thing you do/happens for you? Like your personal book of positivity, so when Bad Feelings strike, you have a powerful weapon of light to see you through? I used one a while ago, although I've fallen out of the habit since. 

Thanks! :D Yesss, that's actually one of the things I just started doing! Had discussed it in the first version of this thread, but edited before anyone saw it. I have one notebook that's strictly Bad FeelingsTM, to just write down everything that's bothering me without having to worry about bothering anyone or how it sounds or anything, just so it'll have somewhere to go. And then just the other night, I picked up a notebook to put strictly Good FeelingsTM in. ^_^

15 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

That's what I like to hear!

You're most welcome, Miaulin ;)! HAHAHA, what a hug pic lol. ALL THE HUGS!

space_dad_hugs_by_miyumon-da7hszq.jpg

W0lf

...yeah actually there is no appropriate response to this other than a giant pterodactyl screech. Thank you for putting this in my thread. <3

• Like 3

MIAULIIIIIN YOU'RE BACK *glomp*

raw

I'm so glad you're still pushing forward and fighting. I have had just a taste of what you're going through, and even that was unbelievably difficult. You are so, so strong to be able to deal with this and come out on the other side every day. 

I hope you are able to keep the Bad Feelings at bay; but on the days you're not, we are all here to give you support and love. And at risk of sounding like a broken record, I will re-extend an invitation: if you ever want/need to talk, my box is open; feel free to send me a PM. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ^_^ 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Shadri said:

MIAULIIIIIN YOU'RE BACK *glomp*

raw

I'm so glad you're still pushing forward and fighting. I have had just a taste of what you're going through, and even that was unbelievably difficult. You are so, so strong to be able to deal with this and come out on the other side every day. 

I hope you are able to keep the Bad Feelings at bay; but on the days you're not, we are all here to give you support and love. And at risk of sounding like a broken record, I will re-extend an invitation: if you ever want/need to talk, my box is open; feel free to send me a PM. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ^_^ 

SHADRI HELLO! :D

KITTIES. And the little brown one looks just like the one that showed up in my yard recently! <3

Thank you so so so much for the kind words, mellon nin! I'm sorry you've experienced anything of the sort...are you doing any better now? *Virtual hugs*

Also thank you for the invitation, I really appreciate it, and return it wholeheartedly. :)

• Like 1

Following! I'm glad you're back~ 

And I'm going to have to watch Voltron now. 

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

12 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Now that I have read your updated goals, I love them. I'm a Voltron fan and love the new version on Netflix. This is probably the best writeup of a challenge start you've done so far.

tumblr_inline_ocs7h5mJsC1rn7iqu_540.gif

*Blubbering Thank You's*

2 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

Following! I'm glad you're back~ 

And I'm going to have to watch Voltron now. 

HI HELLO. :D

Oh yes, please do. Join me in the Voltron Trashcan.

Image result for shiro pidge gif

As you can see, it's really high-quality, serious programming. ;)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

SHADRI HELLO! :D

KITTIES. And the little brown one looks just like the one that showed up in my yard recently! <3

Thank you so so so much for the kind words, mellon nin! I'm sorry you've experienced anything of the sort...are you doing any better now? *Virtual hugs*

Also thank you for the invitation, I really appreciate it, and return it wholeheartedly. :)

Kittiessss :3 aww that's so cool! I wish kitties would show up in my yard...

You're very welcome! Yeah, I've been slowly getting past it.

^__________^ <3

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:
  • Make chart of whom I'm following so I don't lose track. ^_^

This could probably be a challenge in and of itself!! :D

• Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

I Love your challenge set up.  This seems like such a great way to tackle BadFeelings.  I'm here rooting for you! 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

So Far:

Mission: Going well

Other Thing #1: :lol: I made it through the entire first season of Voltron without getting swarmed by fanfiction plots. Now they're all swarming me at once. Maybe it'll help me start writing again.

Other Thing #2: The self-loathing, "I am a horrible disappointment to everyone ever" Feels have been kicked up purely because there is a slight possibility that grandad is in a bad mood (he left without talking to anyone today) and whenever anyone is in a bad mood, it's processed as "Clearly I've done something wrong". Which is either vain or true. *shrugs* But it's extra incentive to clean everything! Clean house always makes grandad feel better.

• Like 3

Good job on today's mission! Keep up the good work! ^_^ *throws confetti*

41 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

whenever anyone is in a bad mood, it's processed as "Clearly I've done something wrong".

Ugh, this is the worst feel! I do this every time anyone is upset ever, ever. Even if I WITNESSED the reason for their discontent (stupid driver, little sibling being a turd, etc) I always kinda feel like it's directed at me??? ::sigh:: so frustrating.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Shadri said:

Kittiessss :3 aww that's so cool! I wish kitties would show up in my yard...

You're very welcome! Yeah, I've been slowly getting past it.

^__________^ <3

Yesss! We live in a rather rural area, so the cat population is constantly fluctuating.

This is the little darling, Her Majesty, Princess Flea. <3

14355722_1278075905576813_12308652721141

Glad to hear you're getting past the bad feels! May they be vanquished! *offers you a sword*

4 hours ago, shaar said:

This could probably be a challenge in and of itself!! :D

Very true :D I got the list made, though, and have kind of worked out a system for not getting burned out trying to keep in contact with everyone on it. ^_^

4 hours ago, LadyShello said:

I Love your challenge set up.  This seems like such a great way to tackle BadFeelings.  I'm here rooting for you! 

Thanks, Shello! Glad to have you! :)

2 hours ago, Shadri said:

Good job on today's mission! Keep up the good work! ^_^ *throws confetti*

Ugh, this is the worst feel! I do this every time anyone is upset ever, ever. Even if I WITNESSED the reason for their discontent (stupid driver, little sibling being a turd, etc) I always kinda feel like it's directed at me??? ::sigh:: so frustrating.

Thanks much, mellon nin!

EXACTLY. There's just this internal "every bad thing is completely my fault" radar! I decided to try reframing it from "What did I do wrong?" to "what can I do to help?" but don't know yet how effective that will be.

• Like 3