Well, I suppose this is the part where I say hello and tell everyone a little about myself... not my favorite part of joining a new community.

My name is Olivia. I tend to be a pretty shy person. Weight has been a struggle all my life, though in the past few years I have lost 70+ pounds. I'm looking to lose about 20/30 more but my main focus is now on fitness more than a specific number. When I was younger I hated any form of physical activity but now I'm absolutely in love with working out. Some health issues caused me to take a step back from exercise for a while and I felt really awful about that but I'm happy to be getting back into the swing now. Although I'm still a little cautious due to aforementioned issues.

At the moment I just exercise at home with videos/free weights/spin bike, etc. When it warms up a bit more I'll be out hiking in the mountains, and I also love biking (though road biking totally freaks me out so I haven't done much since moving), and I am considering joining a gym after the rush of yard work and gardening is over this spring.

I hope that I can fit in here. :strawberry:

"I gave it all my oxygen, so let the flames begin..."

"Dwell in possibility..."