7 minutes ago, Volki said:

Curls(in the squat rack) 3x10 50

1x12 60

Beware your next squat! When the rack gods be like

YqryxF0.gif

• Like 10
Just now, Volki said:

It might start out that way.. but they seem to go native pretty quick :P

Like pretty much every invading force in history... guess you are right. All we can hope for is for RangerBrain to stike and gide you guys home :P

• Like 3

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

Current Challenge: Respawn

8 hours ago, Volki said:

oh yeah I wanted to share this Derek Weida video because it made me laugh. This is basically the philosophy I try to live by :D

HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE?  I need to workout with Derek in the worst way!  Next time he's within even a 10 hour drive from my neck of the woods, I'm there!

• Like 3

[Level ?] Altered Outrider (Tech Shaman/Lightning Tempest)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

9 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE?  I need to workout with Derek in the worst way!  Next time he's within even a 10 hour drive from my neck of the woods, I'm there!

I know that would be so awesome!! I saw this gem of a video on FB the otger day and I loved it. What if we could get Weida and Momoa in one room?!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

Your kids are adorable! ("Come on, Dad!")  I see why you choose that path - a nice bit of nature in the middle of the city.  Cool that it is convenient.

Thank you, don't let the cuteness fool you they team up on me :P

Its actually a part of our apartment complex and is fenced in so its mainly just residents that go out there. I like it and I don't have to stress as much about the kids running around. 

• Like 6

Damn...when you get stuck hosting a fun co-op you REALLY get behind on your friends threads...

I'm all caught up now!! Lots of fun stuff to read through and seems that you're taking on the Powelifting like a champ! I would definitely  do that routine...just need to find something to sub the OHP for now. 

On 10/1/2016 at 8:54 AM, Volki said:

Thank you :) I felt a little weird at first having my face up there but I am feeling better about it. I will keep up with the beard progress pics 

Yeah man, own it all brother! You're rocking the beard and the hair in tandem!

You still working through Linux+ or did you finish? I can't remember. I'm glad you've found another solid home over here with the Warriors and like Willes and countless others, I may be paying a visit to out heavy lifting brethren very soon. My goals still include Ranger-y things, but with my main focus being on strength, now seems like a good time to visit infiltrate ;) 

W0lf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

23 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

Damn...when you get stuck hosting a fun co-op you REALLY get behind on your friends threads...

I'm all caught up now!! Lots of fun stuff to read through and seems that you're taking on the Powelifting like a champ! I would definitely  do that routine...just need to find something to sub the OHP for now. 

Yeah man, own it all brother! You're rocking the beard and the hair in tandem!

You still working through Linux+ or did you finish? I can't remember. I'm glad you've found another solid home over here with the Warriors and like Willes and countless others, I may be paying a visit to out heavy lifting brethren very soon. My goals still include Ranger-y things, but with my main focus being on strength, now seems like a good time to visit infiltrate ;) 

W0lf

Yeah I am liking the Juggernaut so far :D but take care of them shoulders, I would be very careful with the bench and OHP. Start light and keep the ego in check and you will go far man. I haven't been messing with Linux the last couple weeks due to work and moving but I am sure I will get around to it again soon. I have been very adhd with my interests lately from biomagnetism, lucid dreaming, rugby, powerlifting, pyschology(self study). But come on over to the Warriors, you won't regret it!

• Like 5
On 30/9/2016 at 11:28 AM, Volki said:

Lol come on over @Agnarr we have all things that are good ;)

Sorry. I'm to much in love with CrossFit. But that doesn't mean I can't make a fun trip to Powerlifting Mountain once in a while ;)

On 30/9/2016 at 4:30 PM, Volki said:

oh yeah I wanted to share this Derek Weida video because it made me laugh. This is basically the philosophy I try to live by

This dude is a complete beast. And his beard/hair game is superb. But I wouldn't wanna be inside his head. Man, some of his blog entries...

• Like 1

Instagram/Facebook/Epic Quest

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3(Holiday Mini)| #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9|#10| #11| #12| #13 | #14

Current Challenge: Respawn

27 minutes ago, Agnarr said:

Sorry. I'm to much in love with CrossFit. But that doesn't mean I can't make a fun trip to Powerlifting Mountain once in a while ;)

This dude is a complete beast. And his beard/hair game is superb. But I wouldn't wanna be inside his head. Man, some of his blog entries...

Definitely come to Powerlifting mountain :D

I just went and read through his blog, honestly I can understand the mindset that he is in because I have and had alot of the same thinking. 

Just from the few entries he wrote I can tell that he is going through a lot but that he is working toward the positive side of things. Like he said, going through the storm with faith that one day the sun will shine again as long as you keep moving forward. I do appreciate his blunt honesty though.

Anyway, I overslept this morning so I wasn't able to get to the gym this morning so I will have to go tomorrow. I overslept because last night the wife and I were at the old apartment loading the last of the things and scrubbing everything down from top to bottom. That wore me the hell out so it wasn't a surprise that I overslept. I definitely can't wait for this move to finally be over with so I can get back to a normal schedule and budget.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Volki said:

Definitely come to Powerlifting mountain :D

I just went and read through his blog, honestly I can understand the mindset that he is in because I have and had alot of the same thinking. 

Just from the few entries he wrote I can tell that he is going through a lot but that he is working toward the positive side of things. Like he said, going through the storm with faith that one day the sun will shine again as long as you keep moving forward. I do appreciate his blunt honesty though.

Anyway, I overslept this morning so I wasn't able to get to the gym this morning so I will have to go tomorrow. I overslept because last night the wife and I were at the old apartment loading the last of the things and scrubbing everything down from top to bottom. That wore me the hell out so it wasn't a surprise that I overslept. I definitely can't wait for this move to finally be over with so I can get back to a normal schedule and budget.

Moving is soooooo stressful!! We had a situation like that last time, where we moved the house and my studios for the first time... we ended up making like 3 trips up and down state to take apart lofts and paint and inspect. IT WILL BE SO GOOD WHEN IT'S OVER!!! So good. Sleep today, gym tomorrow ;) 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Volki said:

. I overslept because last night the wife and I were at the old apartment loading the last of the things and scrubbing everything down from top to bottom. That wore me the hell out so it wasn't a surprise that I overslept. I definitely can't wait for this move to finally be over with so I can get back to a normal schedule and budget.

4 minutes ago, ~RedStone~ said:

. Sleep today, gym tomorrow ;) 

Seconding RedStone.  Moving sucks.  The gym will still be there.

• Like 1

~Emerald_Dragonfly

Level 13 Warrior

1 hour ago, ~RedStone~ said:

Moving is soooooo stressful!! We had a situation like that last time, where we moved the house and my studios for the first time... we ended up making like 3 trips up and down state to take apart lofts and paint and inspect. IT WILL BE SO GOOD WHEN IT'S OVER!!! So good. Sleep today, gym tomorrow ;) 

Oh no that sounds terrible. I hate moving lol we usually end up moving every year or two and it sucks every time! I turn the keys in on Saturday :)

Me on Saturday:

post-43407-gentlemen-I-wash-my-hands-of-

1 hour ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

Seconding RedStone.  Moving sucks.  The gym will still be there.

True, but I need to get back to it.

The weights won't Juggernaut themselves!

Btw I am going to play around with a 4x a week schedule. I am hoping with spreading out the love I won't be so damn tired and grumpy due to DOMS and recovering. I think I am getting a better grasp of the program now.

• Like 4

Todays workout

BP 

5x95

5x95

10x110

10x110

17x110

DL

5x150

5x165

10x185

10x185

10x185

DB Rows 5x5 55#

Pullups 3x8

I am feeling good and alot stronger. My plan is to do a 4 day a week split. Also today is the last day of dealing with this damn move! So one thing checked off on the stress checklist ;)

• Like 5