I was born Jacob, but I keep writing Golana on character sheets. I have characters other than my ranger, but I don't let them guide my real life actions. I'm a 30 year old professional motorist. I live in Green Bay, but work in Chicago. I have a shamanic world view, that is to say that I believe everything has a spirit and all humans have a varying ability to interface. I bring a kettle bell to work, that seems to alarm most people. The fat bike is a little too bulky, I save that as a weekend treat. It's exceedingly rare that my bike rides don't result in at least a little blood loss. I started meditating when I was 6. My imaginary friend taught me; just putting that out there.  

None my of my friends share my commitment to fitness, which brings me here. 

Hi there! I'm Stella, just your neighbourhood nerd-next-door. ;) Welcome to the rebellion! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who can help you along on your fitness journey; there are so many people here, all with varying degrees of commitment to fitness and what not. Wishing you the best of luck, and hope to see you around on the forums! :)

Stella   ::   Sprightly Elf   ::   Level 1

Me!      ::    Battle log       ::   Challenge