Daily Dares PvP Sept 18-Oct 22

Done with EC! I didn't manage to make it yesterday because I spontaneously decided to go to a maths lecture with some classmates and didn't get home till 10, and had to finish some work before crashing. But back up to speed now!

• Like 2

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

Arm extensions done yesterday with EC, and crunch kick done this morning with EC.

3 hours ago, PhysicsObeysMe said:

Crunch kicks done with EC! Honestly, I'm doing a lot better at this than I thought I would. Should I upgrade to trying to get a silver?

If you think can do it, go for it! :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

14 hours ago, PhysicsObeysMe said:

Crunch kicks done with EC! Honestly, I'm doing a lot better at this than I thought I would. Should I upgrade to trying to get a silver?

Why the heck not?

1 hour ago, Finisterre said:

Yay for crunch kick things! Boo for the next one though :( no standing exercises for me. 

Substitute! Why not do something like this? it's sort of the same thing on your back (work with me!)

Crunch kicks done with EC. They've been going a little easy on us lately. For those new to the Daily Dare...have no fear, there will be some harder ones :-)

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Done the kicks with EC! The last ten of each were hard, but trying to support myself on a leg which had just done the kicks was harder. 

It was a toss up of doing them before or after my 5K run today. I decided to do them before as part of the warm up. NOT recommended. My legs got really tight into the 2nd mile. Lesson learned.

And if this is a little easy, I'm officially scared :P 

• Like 3

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

14 hours ago, PhysicsObeysMe said:

Done the kicks with EC! The last ten of each were hard, but trying to support myself on a leg which had just done the kicks was harder. 

It was a toss up of doing them before or after my 5K run today. I decided to do them before as part of the warm up. NOT recommended. My legs got really tight into the 2nd mile. Lesson learned.

. THe

And if this is a little easy, I'm officially scared :P 

Done with EC. I thought this would be really easy, but like POM says, they did get pretty tough toward the end. I did mine before a run, but not a race. Props to you!

Tomorrow looks kind of hard. I don't think I can do that many in a row, but I'm not really sure. We think the day is 20 down dogs into 20 up dogs, right?? Guessing no EC for me tomorrow.

• Like 1

Oct/Nov 2016

Crunch kicks done with EC.

hoping to get the knee strikes done soon, i keep forgetting and now i'm eating, so i have to wait a bit :P

Tomorrow... I'm sure I'm missing something, but it just looks easy. too easy. Deceptively easy? Probably. I'm planning on taking it on after my ab workout in the morning, should be a nice stretch ;)

(Just watch I'll be just DEAD afterwards XD )

• Like 1

Agreed with the technical difficulty, which I think made it more physically difficult that it might have been. Also a lot harder in the core and the arms than I thought it would have been. The last five were a kicker, but I NEED THE POINTS (basically competition makes me so enthusiastic).

• Like 3

I'm in for this, not sure how much I can do this month so signed up for Silver.

• Like 2

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Downtime

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

5 minutes ago, tourennatrix said:

... i don't... what... injuries make people so creative XD

:D

You just do it with the other leg lifted up ;)  Doesn't really help with the fact I have one leg bulking up and one rapidly losing muscle but it was fun!

• Like 3

Fiona - Assassin

Horses ~ Circus ~ Rats ~ Genetics

Four week challenges: 1 2 3 (Failed) 4 5

Current challenge: Here

9 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

Agreed with the technical difficulty, which I think made it more physically difficult that it might have been. Also a lot harder in the core and the arms than I thought it would have been. The last five were a kicker, but I NEED THE POINTS (basically competition makes me so enthusiastic).

Welcome! Peer pressure is fun :-)

6 hours ago, Jarric said:

I'm in for this, not sure how much I can do this month so signed up for Silver.

Glad to have you back!

4 hours ago, Finisterre said:

Upward/downward down dogs done!  No EC, buuuut I did do the whole thing on one leg!

And I reckon I'd have managed the full 20 in one go with both legs ;)

That's AWESOME!!

The down/up dogs weren't as hard as I thought they would be. In a sun salutation, you would usually pass through low plank on your way to upward dog. Without doing that it was manageable for me. And as a bonus, upward dog felt GREAT on my back.

• Like 2

Oct/Nov 2016