Shadri + Noms

Dusk

Parkour and good noms? Very excited about this one :)

W0lf

"Maximum Effort!"

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

7 hours ago, Shadri said:

I never really had sweet potatoes as a kid, cos my parents don't like them so they never cooked them for me. So I got to know sweet potatoes only recently too! I love them to death. (Same story for avocado/guacamole, and Brussels sprouts, and asparagus... I've become much more adventurous with food now that I have the money to purchase it!)

Avocado - check

Brussels sprouts - was forced to eat those, don't like 'm but don't hate 'm either

asparagus - once in a while, great!

But avocado is so sexy!!!

tumblr_mvdqxtFVBW1r2zyogo3_400.gif

• Like 3

... a little odd in the head ...

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:35 PM, maegs said:

Following for good-eating-habits inspiration :) 

Thanks! ^_^ :blush: Glad I can inspire someone.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:00 PM, Wild Wolf said:

Parkour and good noms? Very excited about this one :)

W0lf

"Maximum Effort!"

Heeell yeah! :D 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 11:59 PM, mr_willes said:

Avocado - check

Brussels sprouts - was forced to eat those, don't like 'm but don't hate 'm either

asparagus - once in a while, great!

But avocado is so sexy!!!

tumblr_mvdqxtFVBW1r2zyogo3_400.gif

The best Brussels sprouts I've ever had were cooked in butter and bacon... ugh I could have eaten those for weeks. <3 <3

Avocado is sooooo sexy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A'ight peeps, sorry for the intermittent replying. Combinations of busyness and exhaustion aren't conducive to spending much time on here.

Day 1.1 - was good. I think I already reported on that one.

Day 1.2 - was mostly good.... until dinner. Spaghetti, garlic bread. I used moderation, though - small serving of spaghetti, small piece of bread - and when I was still hungry afterwards I cooked up one of those microwaveable steamable veggie bags. Aaaand then any moderation I had went out the window as I proceeded to stuff my face with terrible snack food while we watched the presidential debate. (Pumpkin Spice Oreos are going to be the death of me.) Boy am I feeling the bloat, ugh.

Day 1.3 - mostly good. It's Shark week, and right on cue, Mother Nature karate-kicked me in the nads; so I felt nauseous and crampy and didn't eat much as a result.

Day 1.4 - so far, so good. I made the terrible decision to buy a pastry at school, but I didn't finish it - it was waaay too rich. So that's a win in its own way. :) I gotta keep in line the rest of the day, though, because tonight is Bible Study, at which I historically overindulge on deliciously unhealthy food. Hopefully there will be some healthy options tonight. And hopefully my eyes will consult with the size of my stomach before I load up my plate. ;) 

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Shadri said:

The best Brussels sprouts I've ever had were cooked in butter and bacon... ugh I could have eaten those for weeks. <3 <3

Best.

Send me all of your pumpkin spice oreos and I'll help you "hide" them!

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

On 9/26/2016 at 4:56 PM, Shadri said:

I never really had sweet potatoes as a kid, cos my parents don't like them so they never cooked them for me. So I got to know sweet potatoes only recently too! I love them to death. (Same story for avocado/guacamole, and Brussels sprouts, and asparagus... I've become much more adventurous with food now that I have the money to purchase it!)

I THANK THEE DEAR FRIEND, I THANK THEE. :D Parkour is sooooo fun!! You should try it out if you ever get the chance!

Me either! I always assumed I didn't like sweet potatoes, because I'd only ever tasted them, well, sweet. With sugar and stuff. Now I've been able to try them other ways, preparing them myself, and they are favorite. Same thing with the guac. Always thought it must be nasty, this time because nobody else in my family eats it. That stuff is delicious. With Brussels sprouts, nobody in my family tried them until just a few years ago, and our first attempt was about like you said- butter and bacon. I don't even like bacon and those were soooo good. <3 Food adventures are some of the best kind!

Bro I would love to do parkour. It has a firm spot on the list of things to try eventually. ^_^

1 hour ago, Shadri said:

A'ight peeps, sorry for the intermittent replying. Combinations of busyness and exhaustion aren't conducive to spending much time on here.

Day 1.1 - was good. I think I already reported on that one.

Day 1.2 - was mostly good.... until dinner. Spaghetti, garlic bread. I used moderation, though - small serving of spaghetti, small piece of bread - and when I was still hungry afterwards I cooked up one of those microwaveable steamable veggie bags. Aaaand then any moderation I had went out the window as I proceeded to stuff my face with terrible snack food while we watched the presidential debate. (Pumpkin Spice Oreos are going to be the death of me.) Boy am I feeling the bloat, ugh.

Day 1.3 - mostly good. It's Shark week, and right on cue, Mother Nature karate-kicked me in the nads; so I felt nauseous and crampy and didn't eat much as a result.

Day 1.4 - so far, so good. I made the terrible decision to buy a pastry at school, but I didn't finish it - it was waaay too rich. So that's a win in its own way. :) I gotta keep in line the rest of the day, though, because tonight is Bible Study, at which I historically overindulge on deliciously unhealthy food. Hopefully there will be some healthy options tonight. And hopefully my eyes will consult with the size of my stomach before I load up my plate. ;) 

Even with the junk food afterward, that was a great call on the spaghetti moderation and the vegetables. You should be proud of that! Sorry about Shark Week...hope that eases up quickly.

• Like 2

Matthew 25:34-40

8 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Best.

Send me all of your pumpkin spice oreos and I'll help you "hide" them!

TAKE THEMMMM *throws oreos at screen* *oreos bounce off* dammit

7 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Me either! I always assumed I didn't like sweet potatoes, because I'd only ever tasted them, well, sweet. With sugar and stuff. Now I've been able to try them other ways, preparing them myself, and they are favorite. Same thing with the guac. Always thought it must be nasty, this time because nobody else in my family eats it. That stuff is delicious. With Brussels sprouts, nobody in my family tried them until just a few years ago, and our first attempt was about like you said- butter and bacon. I don't even like bacon and those were soooo good. <3 Food adventures are some of the best kind!

Bro I would love to do parkour. It has a firm spot on the list of things to try eventually. ^_^

Even with the junk food afterward, that was a great call on the spaghetti moderation and the vegetables. You should be proud of that! Sorry about Shark Week...hope that eases up quickly.

I never had a sweet potato until I was... 18? I ordered a baked one at Texas Roadhouse (it was GIGANTIC and also not very well cooked and also drenched in sugar and marshmallow crap) and I agree, I don't like them with sweet stuff on top. They're already sweet! But at my internship over the summer, the dining hall opened my eyes to SPICY MASHED SWEET POTATOES and so now when I roast sweet potatoes I sprinkle cayenne pepper on them first. :3

YES DO EET. PARKOUR IS LIFE. :D 

^_^ Thanks! I hope it eases up too... usually it's just the first couple of days. So in a day or two I should be in the clear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaaaahahaha so I totally forgot that it was Someone's Birthday At Work Today and so I ate waaaay too much dessert foods (ugh lawd gourmet carrot cake I couldn't say no). I didn't eat like a complete asshole at Bible study, at least, and I didn't overindulge to the point of physical discomfort, but I still ate too much. It was appetizer night, so there were things like bacon-wrapped asparagus and baked chicken thighs that made me feel less bad about myself. I had only a couple small dessert items (after all the sweets I had today, you'd think I'd be sick of them by now, but nooo apparently that's not how Sugar Demon works) so at least there's that, I guess.

That's 3 days in a row of eating non-healthy sugary crap food!! NOOOOO THE EMPIRE SHALL NOT DRAG ME DOWN THIS SPIRAL AGAIN. Tomorrow WILL be better, even if I have to drag myself away from the sweets by my fingernails. RAWR.

• Like 3

I have bought a package of pumpkin spiced oreos a couple days ago and they are as yet unopened.

• Like 4

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I feel you on those pumpkin spice goodies. Pumpkin spice cheerios are amaaaazing and my current temptation. 

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 9:27 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I have bought a package of pumpkin spiced oreos a couple days ago and they are as yet unopened.

WOW go you!!!

I wish they made them with chocolate cookies instead of vanilla though.  I'm not a fan of those vanilla cookie things.  (Still delicious though)

Fun fact: Did you know oreos are vegan? That fact actually kind of disturbs me hahah

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Fun fact: Did you know oreos are vegan? That fact actually kind of disturbs me hahah

No worries, I'll just eat them with bacon on the side ;) 

• Like 4

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

No worries, I'll just eat them with bacon on the side ;) 

Hah this was actually meant to deter people from oreo cravings.  Like... if they are vegan then what ever ARE they?! (It's a rhetorical question I know what they are, but... yeah.)

• Like 4

Wow, Tank, good for you for resisting as long as you have! Once that package is opened, it will grow from a level 1 boss to a level 6. xD

Oreos are vegan? Weird. Though I agree with Tank, Rax - if you just slap some bacon on there, then theyre not vegan anymore so nothing to worry about! That's how that works, right??

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Day 1.4 went super well! I ate pretty much clean all day, except for a protein bar, a granola bar, and one solitary pumpkin spice wafer cookie (yeah, I know).

Day 1.5 has gone exceedingly well also. I had a few more cookies, and dinner involved corn tortillas and bread rolls. Lil bro and I are going to parkour open gym in a little while, so I guess the carbs are okay. Just gotta make sure I work my tooshie off ;) 

Recent Goings-on:

~ I saw the Milky Way, with my naked eyes, for the first time, ever. It was freaking magical. Even though it was just the barest grey smear.

~ Suffering from book hangover like whoa (The Knife of Never Letting Go, anybody?)

~ Replacement Fitbit came in the mail today

~ I GOT THE PHYSICS TUTOR JOB JEHSJDBSKFNEKBDJEBFJSHD *spontaneously combusts from excitement*

• Like 6

Way To Go!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 75 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

On September 30, 2016 at 7:02 PM, BitterOyster said:

Noms!

AWWWWW

I see your tiny kitty nom nom and raise you a BIG KITTY nom nom:

On October 1, 2016 at 8:02 AM, darkfoxx said:

Way To Go!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, maegs said:

Congrats on the tutoring position! :D 

Thanks!! :D I'm stoked. I start this week, I think!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Day 1.6 (Friday) - good

Day 1.7 - good

Day 2.1 - NOT good haha. Toooo many unhealthy foods. :sigh: And no time to batch-cook lunches for the week, either; I'll have to do that tomorrow night. I'll make do tomorrow.

Bought supplies to make PUMPKIN HUMMUS (that shaar talked about over on her thread) so I should have time to at least whip that up tonight, and I can bring it with me tomorrow for a good snack! I AM EXCITED. 

Did parkour open gym on Friday night; went on a walk/run Saturday morning; parkour class Saturday afternoon; and raked the excess leaves/pine needles off the driveway today (Sunday). Everything hurts!! Hello DOMS! Not only that, but I bailed on a vault at parkour yesterday and bashed my shins into the vault box. I've got a nice little goose-egg going now. :P 

• Like 4

Wear your wounds with pride, you earned them. Good job on week 1, now falcon-punch week 2.

• Like 1

THE MILKY WAY

TUTOR JOB

PUMPKIN HUMMUS

THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD STUFF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

• Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

On October 2, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Wear your wounds with pride, you earned them. Good job on week 1, now falcon-punch week 2.

Heck yeah! People always look at me funny when I complain about how small a bruise is - but if I'm gonna be achey, it may as well look cool right?? It's a war wound! It's a badge of honor! 

10 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Pumpkin hummus sounds interesting. We don't get a lot of different pumpkin stuff over here (so i don't really get what the fuzz is all about) only pumpkin soup which my wife makes, and that is probably the best soup i have ever tasted.

Interesting is a good word for it. It's sweet and savory all at the same time. The more I eat it, the more I find it to be quite delicious. I've wanted to try pumpkin soup, but I've had mixed feelings about squash in the past so I'm always afraid I won't like it.

9 hours ago, shaar said:

THE MILKY WAY

TUTOR JOB

PUMPKIN HUMMUS

THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD STUFF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

:D yeeees good things happening. My first day at the tutor job is TOMORRAH EEP

8 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

DOING GREAT, SHADRI!

THANK YOU MIAULIN. ^_^ <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Day 2.2 - food was meh. I did the best I could with what I had, and I guess it could have been worse.

Week 2 tried to convince me that I was too tired/busy/what have you to batch cook my lunches for the week. I falcon punched Week 2 in the face, and got the lunches cooked so tomorrow I can get back on track with healthy eating.

My first day at the tutoring job is tomorrow and I did all the paperwork and everything and it's FINALIZED!!! So my morning started off great because of that, but throughout the day my mood just slowly tanked due to life stuff and bleh and grossness. So I kinda feel like a mess right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Shadri said:

Interesting is a good word for it. It's sweet and savory all at the same time. The more I eat it, the more I find it to be quite delicious. I've wanted to try pumpkin soup, but I've had mixed feelings about squash in the past so I'm always afraid I won't like it.

If you don't like the squash stuff you can always do the soup filtered, it's really nice that way too. And even more of delicacy!

• Like 1

... a little odd in the head ...