Shadri + Noms

Dusk

Grapefruit LaCroix is what I have at home right now :)

Over the door bars work fine - I've had mine for years and it hasn't given me trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 75 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

My dad has an over door pullup bar at home and as far as I know it works fine (though these days it usually houses laundry)

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

The Valkyrie Chronicles: Novice II

Jedi Battle Log

“That's the key isn't it? To know the darkness will always remain, but how you choose to face it, handle it... that's the important part. To not let it consume. To focus on the good, the things that fill you with wonder. That struggle with the darkness is worth it to see such things.”

- Amren, A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47,

I'll look into an over-door one, then, I suppose! :) Thank you all for your input.

HOLY SMOKES CHALLENGE OVER WHAT WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? Ugh! I'm sorry I've been so bad at replying, friends. :sigh:

Having food be a goal really helped, especially with pre-prepared lunches. I made a lot better choices overall. HOWEVER - I still have not really lost any inches anywhere, which is upsetting. So next challenge, I'm gonna keep the lunch prep/healthy food goal, but I'm also gonna start going back to the gym! I haven't been doing that much this semester, mostly cos I don't have a gym buddy to keep me accountable. But - I recently got a burst of inspiration, and I am going to start going back to the gym regularly, to take steps to make a dream of mine become a reality! Tune in next challenge for more details ;) (though most of you will probably remember back when I first started talking about this dream of mine... ah, how the cycle of obsession waxes and wanes...) 

I'll post a link here once my new challenge is up!

• Like 3

Inches are weird like that.  When I started really focusing on food I was surprised how long it took my body to catch up with my healthier choices, but then suddenly I dropped a bunch of inches and started making muscle gains like crazy! Your body may still be adjusting to everything - glad to see you are going to stick with your successes for next challenge!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Shadri said:

But - I recently got a burst of inspiration, and I am going to start going back to the gym regularly, to take steps to make a dream of mine become a reality! Tune in next challenge for more details ;)

OoooOOO??!?!?!?!  INTRIGUED :D:D:D

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

1 hour ago, Raxie said:

Inches are weird like that.  When I started really focusing on food I was surprised how long it took my body to catch up with my healthier choices, but then suddenly I dropped a bunch of inches and started making muscle gains like crazy! Your body may still be adjusting to everything - glad to see you are going to stick with your successes for next challenge!

Thanks Raxie :) that's helpful to be reminded. Just because I'm starting to make healthier choices, doesn't mean change will be instantaneous.

10 minutes ago, shaar said:

OoooOOO??!?!?!?!  INTRIGUED :D:D:D

*waggles fingers*

Here, let me heighten the suspense a little! Haven't quite had time to fill in my goals or inspiration yet, but that will come hopefully in the next couple days! Maybe today, if work is slow.

ETA: Holy moly! Next challenge will be my 17th!!! WAHT