Just now, LadyShello said:

Internet rules.  If it's a dog and it's super cute, then it's automatically a puppy regardless of age.  Just like all cats are kitties. ;)

Aha, wasn't aware of the rule, of those are the criteria, than i guess he will probably be a puppy for quite some time...

gB1yg4nl.jpg

YNfjpyFl.jpg

vleEjT4l.jpg

See that second pic, looking all badass, evily growling... Actually he was yawning, bored by the fact that i made him lay down, and was taking to long to take pics...

• Like 8

... a little odd in the head ...

1 minute ago, mr_willes said:

Aha, wasn't aware of the rule, of those are the criteria, than i guess he will probably be a puppy for quite some time...

My dog is 9 years old and still definitely considered a puppy according to this rule.

2 minutes ago, mr_willes said:

See that second pic, looking all badass, evily growling... Actually he was yawning, bored by the fact that i made him lay down, and was taking to long to take pics...

Lol. I wondered about that second picture when I scrolled down. Yawn makes sense :D

• Like 1

Current Challenge:  Maigs Starts Over

Just now, Maigahane said:

My dog is 9 years old and still definitely considered a puppy according to this rule.

Need pics of that one too!

Just now, Maigahane said:

Lol. I wondered about that second picture when I scrolled down. Yawn makes sense :D

Yeah i got one of those evil Pitbulls, trained for killing... *COUGH*. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2016 at 0:38 PM, mr_willes said:
Need pics of that one too!

Yeah i got one of those evil Pitbulls, trained for killing... *COUGH*. 

87b33ed3d20ec668470f0394188b7c63.jpg

...only cheating a little by using a 6 year old picture but I wanted one with a pretty background :)

The fluffy one is the puppy. We lost the brindle Dane mix 2 years ago

• Like 6

Current Challenge:  Maigs Starts Over

Oh man! All the dogs make me miss mine! But my parents have a cute one so I will post one of her haha!FB_IMG_1472685843572.thumb.jpg.e8a15054f

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Starting Stats:                  Current Stats:

BW: 275lbs                        BW: 235lbs

Chest: 54"                            Chest: 43"

Waist: 52"                             Waist: 47"

Arm: 16"                               Arm: 15"

Thigh: 25"                            Thigh: 26.5"

BF%: 45                               BF%: 32

Challenges:

1 2 3 4 Current

My Character

I can't read through a challenge with dog pics without posting a pic of my goober dog. 

13510923_10154100735195622_7626071100869

Hope you don't mind if I follow along sir. 

• Like 8
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

14 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Had a nice walk today with the dog after i took the kids to school. It can be so very beautiful there in the morning: (Spoilered for length)

Reveal hidden contents

ioLJUy9.jpg

RcMosbu.jpg

SYrA4PU.jpg

7c7PuiY.jpg

Ljrbobe.jpg

jjaCrNU.jpg

5h9nPIf.jpg

3TTR19Y.jpg

9 hours ago, mr_willes said:

You won't be disappointed by either ;)

Not disappointed  What a cute 'puppy' ;)

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

18 hours ago, Saphros said:

Oh man! All the dogs make me miss mine! But my parents have a cute one so I will post one of her haha!

Looks very cute and like a handfull, don't know why, it has that frisky look in it's eyes.

15 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

I can't read through a challenge with dog pics without posting a pic of my goober dog. 

Hope you don't mind if I follow along sir. 

I think goober suits him, he looks like a lot of fun!

Always glad to have ya along! Just ask Saphros where the beer is, i've just shown him, you can come it at the bar, i take an easy chair in the lounge part. Make yourself comfortable!

14 hours ago, LadyShello said:

Not disappointed  What a cute 'puppy' ;)

Told ya so! Just today a woman at agility course told me, ours had changed the way she looks at "Pit Bulls".

10 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

So. Many. Puppies.

Thank you everyone for sharing!

I totally agree with this, there are never enough pics of puppies!!!

• Like 3

Guys,

Quick checkin, need your opinions.

Wednesday is my birthday and i already made up my mind to get myself a new Benchpress bench. But i have a little budget left. Now i cant decide between a cross-x-vest. Or an extra dumbbell (and weights). Both come down to the same price.

I already have one dumbbell but i wanted to get a second one to be able to do both arms/shoulders at the same time...

I just can't make up my mind...

• Like 5

I'm late to the party, but can I share a picture of my puppies???? They are my BABIES!!! 

14079604_10210549186314749_1602708214825

• Like 11

Calanthia Cobbin: Level 3 Hobbit Ranger

Rogue of Stick 'Em With The Pointy End! 

STR: 2.13 | INT: 2.37 | DEX: 4.25 | STA: 11.23 | CON: 11.88 | WIS: 8.72 | CHA: 5.81  

My Epic Quest | Current Challenge | Past Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7thFitbit

"Not all those who wander are lost" ~JRR Tolkien

I would also go with the new dumbbell and extra weight. Will probably be of more use to you right off the bat and allow for more exercise variations.

• Like 1

Starting Stats:                  Current Stats:

BW: 275lbs                        BW: 235lbs

Chest: 54"                            Chest: 43"

Waist: 52"                             Waist: 47"

Arm: 16"                               Arm: 15"

Thigh: 25"                            Thigh: 26.5"

BF%: 45                               BF%: 32

Challenges:

1 2 3 4 Current

My Character

I'd say dumbbells and plates as well. You can always stick plates in a backpack instead of the vest (not as good obviously, but it's an option until you can justify the expense of the vest)

• Like 4

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Worms - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

2 hours ago, Jarric said:

I'd say dumbbells and plates as well. You can always stick plates in a backpack instead of the vest (not as good obviously, but it's an option until you can justify the expense of the vest)

Agreed^^ I would go for the second DB and plates. If you want a cheap weighted pack instead of a vest you could make one out of a taped sandbag, I think mine cost under $10 to make.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Wednesday is my birthday and i already made up my mind to get myself a new Benchpress bench. But i have a little budget left. Now i cant decide between a cross-x-vest. Or an extra dumbbell (and weights). Both come down to the same price.

I can't give advice but personally I would go for an extra dumbbell. Your birthday is a week before mine! Now you really are my adopted brother!

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

16 hours ago, Muir said:

Go for the dumbbell and extra plates. Weights are always useful and if you get the vest now, you might end up having to get another one depending on how much your body changes due to fat loss/muscle gain.

Well the CrossVest is adaptable, and i already planned on getting the heavy one (18 x 2.2 lbs weights), so i don't think this would be much of a problem.

16 hours ago, Calanthia Cobbin said:

I'm late to the party, but can I share a picture of my puppies???? They are my BABIES!!! 

14079604_10210549186314749_1602708214825

Puppy pictures are always approved! Glad to have you visiting. Your big dog looks like the one from our neighbour, (s)he looks very peaceful! And the small one is just too cute!!!

16 hours ago, Muir said:

Aww~ And they're showing off their Yoga skills by doing Downward Dog as well! ;)

I think that's a skill most dogs are given at birth!

16 hours ago, Saphros said:

I would also go with the new dumbbell and extra weight. Will probably be of more use to you right off the bat and allow for more exercise variations.

You're right on that one. This page and the fact i rucked yesterday with 2 22lbs plates in my backpack really got me doubting what to do. The weight wasn't the problem at all, the backpack cutting into the front of my shoulders due to the fact it was that heavy really made me wish i could just use a good fitting vest with weight. The mentioned page make me think up a goal of rucking every morning before work with a heavy vest to lose some KCAL but retain as much as possible from the lifting sessions.

15 hours ago, Maigahane said:

Another vote for the dumbbell and extra weight

Noted!

13 hours ago, Jarric said:

I already thought about getting one or the other later, and the holidays at the end of the year are a perfect time to make that happen.

10 hours ago, Volki said:

Agreed^^ I would go for the second DB and plates. If you want a cheap weighted pack instead of a vest you could make one out of a taped sandbag, I think mine cost under $10 to make.

I used 2, 22 lbs plates wrapped in blankets. With some extra blankets in the backpack to keep the weight from shifting. But i really need a better solution for that. Like i said the weight wasn't the issue, the fact it wasn't neatly attached to my body was more the problem. So i'm still very interested in the vest, but it shifted down to the second place.

47 minutes ago, elizevdmerwe said:

I can't give advice but personally I would go for an extra dumbbell. Your birthday is a week before mine! Now you really are my adopted brother!

The decision is, thanks to input from y'all here, made. I'm completing the order today and hopefully things will be available soon.

The birthday didn't change much, i already felt like siblings for quite some while ;) 

• Like 5

W2D5 (#12) aka Friday

#1. "The Grind": 

• Squat: 3x5 @ 110 KG
  • Bench Press: 3x5 @ 60 KG
  • Overhead Press:  3x5 @ 45 KG
  • Deadlift: 1x5 @ 110 KG
  • Wilks: 191.6

#2. "Sensible Fuelling": 

1. Breakfast: Made my own All day protein shake, by combining the night shake and hydrolisate, because i'm out... and a sandwich with peanutbutter
  2. Lunch: Chicken leftovers with some toast
  3. Dinner: Homemade spaghetti 
  4. Post workout: Hydrolisate shake
  5. Before bed: Night Protein (Micellar Casein)

#3. "Protein is Whey Cool":

1. Morning shake (combination of 6 types of protein) combined with Creatine at breakfast.
  2. Meat-leftovers for lunch
  3. A decent amount of meat during dinner
  4. Post-workout shake (Whey isolate)
  5. Protein shake before bedtime (Micellar Casein)

#4. "Lose the booze": 

• On Track (12/42)
  • Variances used 1/2

#### LifeQuest ###: 

• Week 1: Make list and prioritize: Not Done
  • Week 2: Get priority #1 out of the way: Not Done

### Remarkable ###:

Had a fabulous walk with the dog (pics are already posted on the previous page) rest of the morning i spend checking up on some rebellion stuff. I squeezed in a lifting sessions when the kids were at school in the afternoon. I really have to keep strict on rest time to be able to fit that in. I was just done with the last deadlift, didn't rack any weights and headed over to school to pick the kids up. Some domestic rangering when we got home. Made dinner, and mowed the lawn in the evening. Watched the Conjuring with the wife when the kids were asleep, and it actually was a movie where we both were still awake at the end. Now that has been a long time...

• Like 5

W2D6 (#13) aka Saturday

#1. "The Grind": 

• Squat: 3x5 @ 110 KG
  • Bench Press: 3x5 @ 60 KG
  • Overhead Press:  3x5 @ 45 KG
  • Deadlift: 1x5 @ 110 KG
  • Wilks: 191.6

#2. "Sensible Fuelling": 

1. Breakfast: Made my own All day protein shake, by combining the night shake and hydrolisate, because i'm out... and a sandwich with peanutbutter
  2. Lunch: Baked eggs with bread
  3. Dinner: BBQ (see pics below)
  4. Post workout: Hydrolisate shake
  5. Before bed: Night Protein (Micellar Casein)

#3. "Protein is Whey Cool":

1. Morning shake (combination of 6 types of protein) combined with Creatine at breakfast.
  2. Meat-leftovers for lunch (subbed with eggs)
  3. A decent amount of meat during dinner
  4. Post-workout shake (Whey isolate)
  5. Protein shake before bedtime (Micellar Casein)

#4. "Lose the booze": 

• On Track (13/42)
  • Variances used 1/2

#### LifeQuest ###: 

• Week 1: Make list and prioritize: Not Done
  • Week 2: Get priority #1 out of the way: Not Done

### Remarkable ###:

Went to agility training with the dog in the morning. Rest of the day wasn't that great, had a headache, but still did some shopping for the BBQ. Headache stayed with me till after the BBQ. Kids had a lot of fun playing in the garden with some small flashlights, as it's becoming dark quite early these days and the temperature is still good. Didn't had any beer during the BBQ which took some willpower, but was also just according to plan!

a1zbUUcl.jpg

5rxV6oul.jpg

• Like 6