The attempt to keep spontaneity in certain limits

Back to training after a crazy 1.5 weeks between work and more work that needed to be finished. Today's training was rather poor, but Wednesday will be good again :)

I decided to go for a short cut....I aim for 2 weeks on 1300 kcal/days including probably one cheat day and 2-3 times a week around half an hour run. It should allow me to drop 2-3 kg.

Scout at heart - started to do weightlifting.

Battle log

Nothing interesting on the training front. Nothing is moving in terms of PR, but I am focusing at the moment on the technique and especially on a good, solid, strong, deep squat position. And I'll will add a squat routine to my workouts since I need to become less weak :D

Last weekend was a competition in our gym and it was great watching it (and us winning both team competitions). I really need to become stronger and better to start competing.

The cut is going well. I already dropped 2 kg and I need to lose another 1-1.5 kg within the next 10 days, but it should be possible. Then I'll see if I can maintain it and then do another short cut at the end of april/beginning of may.

The entropy in the system increased. I just confirmed to friends that we'll go for a weekend to italy :) All the coffee, all the dolce and all the fantastic food ....

Battle log

Cutting time is over! At the very end I lost less than expected. The weight stayed more or less in the range. Let's say if it continues there when I start eating maintanence.

Training is more focussed on light and technique oriented sessions. This fits me really well. Maybe I learn it once to accelerate the bar fast enough with my hips...

Battle log

What a ride! Thesis is finished, somehow I got my first real job and now I need to reorganise myself between new job, leftover thesis chaos and my normal life. And I signed up for my first weightlifting competition.

Goals for the next week:

* running 1x/week

* lifting 2x/week

*eating more balanced, more protein

• Like 1

Battle log

It is still chaotic, but I survived the company run (5 km) at 30 °C without training. It was not too bad. It took me 33 min with 2 walk breaks. For the circumstances, it was really decent.

And then I did my first weightlifting competition yesterday. It was fun, it was exciting and went well. We included an outdated discipline into the program, so it was snatch, clean&jerk, clean&press. I did 6 out of 9 and reached all my usual training max. Now a summer of strength and technique is ahead :)

• Like 1

Battle log