• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

That's the struggle with motivation...I would advise you to read this article that sums up what's wrong with motivation

https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2016/08/11/motivation-youre-doing-it-wrong/

But that's normal. I'm struggling for the last two months and am doing a lot of stuff from the beginning again...getting motivated is easy. Staying when the motivation fades that's the hard part...

BUT YOU CAN DO THAT!

• Like 1

The Challenge is over. If there was not a new thread for the next challenge, I wouldn't have noticed.

It was my first challenge. The first try to change something. And I already changed something.

First of all, what I am proud of the most: I learned simple past xD I know now that didn't wanted, didn't cared, didn't watched  is wrong. thx to @IAmInfinite for correcting some of my grammar mistakes. And thanks to Grammarly I learned something about using commas in English. As I said before, all of you feel free to correct my English if you see mistakes. I can't learn, if nobody tells me what I am doing wrong.

Diet: I lost 1kg with Paleo/ Slow carb. Haven't stand on a scale for 2 weeks, so I don't know if I lost more.

Bodyweight Workout: I wasn't consistent, but I did something. More than ever before in the time of 4 weeks.

Running: I can say, that I went running at least 2 times per week, except this week. It was raining all day and the better part of the week, so I skipped it. (This week I used the bike once to go to school. I was completely wet when I arrived at the school in the morning and home in the afternoon :D I learned: Don't bike for 15 min when it's raining a lot.) I am now able to run 1 km at once and when I really force myself I can run a mile at once. It's a progress.

Japanese and Swedish: I finished 3/4 of my schedule for Japanese and half of what I planned for Swedish.

Touch Typing: Currently I manage to do 170 keystrokes per minute while using ten fingers and looking on the keyboard. When typing blind I still have just between 90 and 100 keystrokes per minute. Yes, it could have been more, if I had practiced more.

Hätt' der Hund nich' geschissen, hätt' er 'n Hasen gekriegt. Scheißen durft' er, steh'n bleiben nicht.

And thx to @Schaengel for your motivating Likes. :)

• Like 3