Excited and ready to get crackin!

Hey everyone!

So I stumbled upon the "Meet Staci" article through Pinterest last night, read the whole thing and was really inspired by her journey! I've been going to the gym about 4 to 5 times a week but I've been doing strictly cardio so far. I'm looking to change that but I'm not sure where to start, there's so much information out there about strength training. I want to lose weight and tone up but I could use some help getting started...so any great resources or guides that you wonderful people could suggest would be amazing :)

Welcome! There are tons of resources out there so it can be a little intimidating, especially if you're going at it alone.

If weight loss is what you're looking for then you definitely want to check out the Weight Loss Guild. You'll find that weight training can help a TON when it comes to actual weight loss, so make sure to stop by the Barbarian Strength Guild.

As time goes on you should definitely treat yourself to a visit to some of the other resources available on the site. Also, never be afraid to just jump right in and start asking questions or getting involved in some discussions. Hope to see you around!

My Fitocracy
My Facebook
My PSN: Judo_Panda
My SteamID: Astroboi