New guy just trying to fit in :p

Wassup nerds...just wanted to introduce myselfs. Everyone calls me jem and i too an im the search of bettering myself. right now im 25 5'8 and 260 of pure gluttony xD ...see if i can change that to pure sexyness soon...ill post more pics and stuff later on tonight. Be safe nerds!!!

That's what you get for playing at work! Just kidding...most of the time I spend on here, I am at work :P

I <3 my weights! The barbell is my mistress. Except the male version.

Hmph. I guess my husband was right - I AM cheating on him...

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

are there people that do strickly bodyweight training?

Hey, Jem. You and I sound like one-in-the-same. I'm 5'10", 260, 25yo, and I'm trying to do everything in all body-weight exercises as well. I'm not sure how many people here do them, but there are lots of people and even books dedicated to all-body-weight exercise routines. I've been reading a lot of older posts from here and he does have body-weight routines. I suggest you go through a bunch of those because they are good articles. They'll make you really think about why you want to get in shape, what you want to accomplish, and what your goals are going to be to keep you motivated. The biggest 2 things, though, are to eat healthy and to find an exercise that you enjoy and will want to keep doing. If that means body-weight exercises, then that's what you should be doing.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

:-O thanks for the info.....how is that going for ya? When i was in my early teens i was @ my biggest (280 and boy i could eat!!!). As soon as i picked up a pigskin i dropped it down to 200 but hated the whole "bulky" feeling. As i got older i just worked out less and wasnt active. To this day i remember having that tight feeling all over and hating it. This time around i want to be bruce lee status not Kimbo slice xD

:-O thanks for the info.....how is that going for ya? When i was in my early teens i was @ my biggest (280 and boy i could eat!!!). As soon as i picked up a pigskin i dropped it down to 200 but hated the whole "bulky" feeling. As i got older i just worked out less and wasnt active. To this day i remember having that tight feeling all over and hating it. This time around i want to be bruce lee status not Kimbo slice xD

When my wife and I started dating in high school, I was 144 lbs. I slowly gained weight until I turned 21 and could buy my own beer. At that point I just started packing them on. Like I said in my hello post, I just want to be able to play sports and do normal things. If I'm going to be in elite health, though, I'd rather be quick and agile than super strong and muscle bound.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal