Hello, introductions are always so tough. Well, let's start with the basic. My name is Alexander, 22 years old and I'm from Sweden! I like daydreaming and coming up with all sorts of fantasies in my head, it's amazingly fun. So, here's the thing. I have always been struggling with my weight, I eat when I'm bored, stressed, sad and the whole spectrum of emotions. After so many years, it has turned into an extremely hard habit too break and I need your help! A place that I can turn to in my darkest hours, when the craving for "sugar" is strong. It feels nice joining Nerdfitness and it's community and I hope you all will welcome me with open arms. Thank you for reading and it's so fun meeting you all! Thank you! :D

• Like 2

Hi

welcome to the rebellion

Keep something to remind your self to stay off the sugar. Say that to your self. Dont fill your house with the food you want to avoid.

Also dont get bored get busy. 

• Like 1

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo

Thanks! I'm enjoying it all so far! Yeah, been thinking if I should get something that could keep myself focused on staying away from sugar because so far, my mind kind of drifts away from the keeping away from sugar part, haha. The bored part is going to be a problem because I'm bored often and that's also one of the problems with my eating but I'm working on it, really trying to figure something out! Thanks so much for the welcoming and advice! :D

MORE EURO-NERDS! *flails*

Hey Timeylord!

Love the username! Another Whovian?

Not being bored definitely helps with the not snacking randomly. :) I do love sugar, though, but tend to have most of it when I'm training so I'm not a great example for someone trying to lose weight (although I lost loads of weight whilst still eating sugar).

Anyway!

Welcome to the Rebellion and hope to see you around for a long time!

Sundae

• Like 1