• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jayniana Jones

Jayniana Jones and the 100 day yoga party

That streak is so awesome :)

Also it's nice that you found swimming to be a good alternative to use up your energy while still regenerating :D Hope it helps so that you can regenerate faster and get back to all the stuff you'd like to do :D

• Like 2

Great job on the yoga and writing streaks! You're just streaking all over the place ;) The swimming sounds like a great alternative! I wish I knew how. I might throw "learning how to swim" onto my epic quests. 

• Like 1

Quick recap:

The only thing I managed to keep going through the last week of the challenge was my yoga streak. The rest dropped by the wayside because my mom had surgery to have a painkiller box put in her to help manage the pain (I don't know the technical term for it). After I knew she was okay, my body collapsed and I had a doozy of a migraine that lasted a week. Must have been from too much partying. ;) I'm recovered, thankfully, and ready to keep plugging forward.  

Here's my new thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/91059-jayniana-jones-discovers-the-secret-grotto/