Hey everyone!

My name is Brandi and I'm a 21 year old college student.

As I've been reading more and more of the articles here on NF about leveling up and different ways to feel better and get better in your life and I've realized that I want to do it too!

I hear a lot of people say things like "You're never too old to make a change" but I've realized that you're never too young, either.

My main goals are to get fit, get healthy and get better at living my life to the fullest and STAYING that way.

Looking forward to the journey and to meeting and talking with fellow rebels.

(Also, I started the six week challenge and I'm PSYCHED!!)

See you guys around.

:D

Hey Brandi, welcome to the rebellion! I got a question for you - when will you know when you're fit & healthy? Do you have a goal in mind or are you just looking to make some broad changes in general? Either way is fine - I started out with just a general notion to be 'healthier', but later on I made some concrete goals & I've found that they've really helped motivate me to be more awesome.

Thanks Durandal!

As I was typing this up, I was actually thinking about that. I don't have final goals yet, but I do have some steps in place.

I know I'll be eating healthy when I can go full paleo and cut out unnatural sugars and fats (the icky kinds from processed, prepackaged foods)

And for right now, I want to be able to ride my bike faster and for longer distances. Currently I have about a 7.5mph rate and want to kick that down to 5mph by the end of my school spring semester. And I want to be able to ride for an eight mile stretch in one go. Right now I can bike 8 miles throughout the day, 2 miles at a time with a few hours rest in between while I'm in class/between classes.

Another fitness goal I want is to get to the top level in angry birds and then start weight training to even out the cardio I get on my bike. We'll figure out those goals once we get there.

So that's how I know I'll be getting a healthier body and I'll keep on tacking on new goals until I figure out my main goal to reach and maintain.

Other than that, I'm working on leveling up my life by looking for a new job that has to do with my dream career (working in a vet clinic) and transfer to a university for a bachelors to eventually get into vet school.

Sorry for such a long essay. I'm just super excited and amped to be working on all of these awesome things. Thanks for asking!

Keep on rockin'. Believe in yourself and you shall succeed. I'm new here as well and am finding wealth of information and I can see so much support among the fellows here. Let's go! :-)

"I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest."

Welcome! Sounds like you have some great general goals in mind; as you work more to achieve them, you'll probably transition into some more specific ones as well as more specific plans on how to get there.

Good luck on the challenge!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8