• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Br0din

Fall Festivous of Fantastical Feats

Entries from the 2016 FFFF should be in the leaderboards now.  Only exceptions are for @Daygon due to lack of posts and @Rurik Harrgath who I sent a PM to with a question.  I will enter his results as soon as he replies.  My apologies about the delay getting this done.  

Last time i was looking for the new Virtual Meet thread i actually hadn't searched thoroughly enough, hopefully this won't be the case this time.

Anything posted yet for the February Virtual Meet?

On 1/23/2017 at 3:21 AM, mr_willes said:

Last time i was looking for the new Virtual Meet thread i actually hadn't searched thoroughly enough, hopefully this won't be the case this time.

Anything posted yet for the February Virtual Meet?

Nothing yet. Look for something within the next 2 weeks or so I'd assume. @Gainsdalf the Whey is probably busy with baby duty so this will likely fall to one of the other mods. I'll try to spam around when it's posted.

• Like 3

It's in February at some point. I'll schedule it toward the second half so people can plan around when they're doing it since I've been out of touch. Ignore this post if it's been taken care of already, this is the first thing I ended up clicking on today on my first day back.

• Like 1

Well then let me be the first to welcome you back! Heard you had baby, congrats and good luck, you are getting into a busy time! I'll return in February to add some extra filling on the sheet ;)

24 minutes ago, mr_willes said:

Well then let me be the first to welcome you back! Heard you had baby, congrats and good luck, you are getting into a busy time! I'll return in February to add some extra filling on the sheet ;)

Well, my wife did. It's our second, so not as big of an adjustment, but even less time to lift at home.

4 hours ago, Gainsdalf the Whey said:

It's in February at some point. I'll schedule it toward the second half so people can plan around when they're doing it since I've been out of touch. Ignore this post if it's been taken care of already, this is the first thing I ended up clicking on today on my first day back.

Hope it's not too late, I just had a meet last weekend that I'd hope would count.... :)

And congrats on the offspring!!!!