• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Grymm

A Clockwork Grymm

2 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

What are you going as for Halloween?

No spoilers - especially since the costume isn't even begun.  If I fail royally, I need the plausible deniability to completely change direction.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grymm said:

No spoilers - especially since the costume isn't even begun.  If I fail royally, I need the plausible deniability to completely change direction.

I, on the contrary, will take any and all suggestions. I'd like to dress up twice. Crowd source my costume yo.

You already know this, but super happy to hear you're back (huhuhu) on track! Hope the crick is on it's way out tho :P 

• Like 2

Ok!  First semi-decent workout in (3) weeks:

2.5 mile walk

S: 2x5x45, 5x95, 5x135, 3x3x185 (more of a high bar squat)

P: 5x45, 3x5x95

D: 5x135, 5x185, 5x225

Coaching session is set up for 11/5.  Between now and then, I just need to get back into a rhythm.  I have a sneaking suspicious there will be hamstring DOMS tomorrow.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grymm said:

2.5 mile walk

Coaching session is set up for 11/5.  Between now and then, I just need to get back into a rhythm.  I have a sneaking suspicious there will be hamstring DOMS tomorrow.  

ALL THE THINGSSSSS!!!! \o/

On 2016-10-18 at 0:25 PM, Grymm said:

Neck - got a crick in my neck overhead pressing with @Emerald_Dragonfly at the gathering, but she is too strong and I broke.  Luckily, it was more of an awkward spasm than an injury.  After a good warm up for volleyball and some rolling, it's pretty much gone.

I hope I'm not the only one (looking at you, Emerald) that considers this the sort of thing the very highest of praise?  haha

Sorry to hear about the aches and pains, mate.  Hope you heal up quick!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Grymm said:

2.5 mile walk

Out-freaking-standing!

Everything is coming up Grymm! 

• Like 1

Ack!  Challenge is over.  Progress was... I guess the bar was low enough I stepped over it.  Back seems to be solid, coaching session schedule, restarted lifting but need to get in a new rhythm, and diet has been pretty good.   Might not get a challenge up during zero week.  I'm slammed at work and got hit with a last minute trip to Chicago tomorrow (18 hours notice).  I'm not sure when I'll be back, but hopefully it will be tomorrow as well.  This severely impairs the Halloween costume progress.

• Like 2