If you were a superhero....

But being a hero who turns into the crappy utensil on purpose is cool. Its sacrifice man.

You definitely wouldn't be gunning for glory... and like I said before, heroes should be modest. Yeah, I guess I can see it. And people would still be saying things like, "I don't know HOW we would have put that fire out without you!" So you'd get credit where credit was due. Hmm... *strokes imaginary beard pensively*

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Guest Snake McClain
You definitely wouldn't be gunning for glory... and like I said before, heroes should be modest. Yeah, I guess I can see it. And people would still be saying things like, "I don't know HOW we would have put that fire out without you!" So you'd get credit where credit was due. Hmm... *strokes imaginary beard pensively*

Bucket fir the win.

It totally sounds like you wanted to be
, but lets forget turning into animals, I just wish I was half as suave as Simon MacCorkindale. :P To answer your question though, either Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark... Superheroes by their own hand! If I had to pick a hero with a true super'power', I'd have to say Silver Surfer. Cosmic Surfing FTW! :D

Yeah.... I don't think I knew much about heroes back then. Well, to be honest, I still don't...

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Guest Snake McClain
Yeah.... I don't think I knew much about heroes back then. Well, to be honest, I still don't...

To be fair if you want to be unstoppable the silver surfer is the way to go.

Guest Gemeaux

I would wear a black cat suit like Scarlett wore as the Black Widow . Still thinking of what my power should be . I think I might actually buy that suit and use it as my goal . And then wear it for Halloween or a Comic Con .

Guest Snake McClain
I would wear a black cat suit like Scarlett wore as the Black Widow . Still thinking of what my power should be . I think I might actually buy that suit and use it as my goal . And then wear it for Halloween or a Comic Con .

I figured out your power. Tobmake nerds have a heart attack at comic Cons.

If I had a superpower of my choosing, it’d be Magneto’s power, but even better. And instead of relying on the metal being around me I would carry an assortment of metal on me. I wouldn’t dress up like some fairy, but rather just normal civilian clothes and an awesome jacket with metal plates in different places. My shoe soles would have a metal plate to allow me to fly (the jacket would allow for stability).

The only way to make my powers more awesome is if I had Wolverine’s regenerative powers. Then I would inject myself with pockets of metal that I could summon out of my body in times of need.

I love movie magneto before he went rogue.... Just watched first class again last night.

I would like to be able to be invisible or maybe fly in an visible plane but be visible like wonder woman. Lol

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I'd probably wear just dark clothing, baggy enough to allow freedom of movement in a scrap

And the power of sound, be the life and soul of the party and play your own theme music as you wade into battle before blasting your opponents with sound waves lol

I could be called cacophany......

LOVE the name Cacophony.

Loving the faux hawk BruceMacInness.

I would want to be like Mystique from X-Men. She can have EVERYONE'S power, and she's smokin' hot.

But if that's a cop-out, I'd want to be a day-walking Vampire. Channeling Mina Harker here. Be able to call bats, fly, live forever... I'll take it.

I'd still rather be Mystique, though. =]

My 2 favorite superheroes aren't technically "super" or anything, they're just geniuses. Batman and Iron Man. They made themselves into heroes, which is honestly a bit more badass IMHO.

I have always found Batman to be a far superior superhero for this very reason! Glad to see I am not the only one thinking this way!

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

I'd probably wear just dark clothing, baggy enough to allow freedom of movement in a scrap

And the power of sound, be the life and soul of the party and play your own theme music as you wade into battle before blasting your opponents with sound waves lol

I could be called cacophany......

Or Hymn....so the villian would exclaim.... "OH NO....its Hymn"

Nice play on words lol

Also magneto became the most epic mutant ever when he stole Polaris' power and could break the magnetic bonds that hold your body's atoms together :cool: badass

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JakSavage

Level 2 Half-Dragon Ranger

STR:6 DEX:5 STA:5 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA:3

All your specs are belong to us!