Don't like to admit it but...

But I need help. 

I honestly usually tend to be an introvert in the internet world and I'm not really experienced at forum and chatting in general. So, this is a huge step for me. Huge scary step. I feel like everyone is watching. But yea, as a person I'm very very proud and I don't like for others to know that I'm weak or that I didn't succeed in something. I like for people to think that everything comes naturally to me and that everything I do is a success so I hate for people to know that I fail. Anyways, lately, after having two babies, my body has gone to shit and I haven't been happy. My libido is suffering too as I don't feel sexy anymore... and no mater what I have done to lose weight I end up gaining 10lbs more. It's frustrating. And it's a severe ego blow. Nonetheless, I seem like I can't do it on my own and I need guidance. I'm very confused and lost.

Right now my measurements are as follows: Bust 43 in, Waist 33 in, Hips 45 in. I'm 5'0" and I weight 178 lbs. My bmi says I'm obese. I have no idea what my fat percentage is and i just finished ordering a skin fold caliper. 

My goal is to get back to measurements and weight I was when my husband first met me, which was like 5 years ago. Bust 34 in, Waist 24 in, Hips 34in and 130 lbs.

Welcome! Please feel at home here. Put your feet up on the table. Nobody is judging you. It helps to create a specific goal with a timeframe. Steve has multiple articles with tips for staying on track. The website doesn't work as well for me while I'm at work, or I'd pass along some links. I'll try to grab some when I get home! Poke around in some of the other threads that pertain to your goals to get a good idea of workouts and meals.

• Like 1

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Hi 

welcome to the rebellion 

good thing you are keeping track of you weight and all.

visit the weight loss section for ideas and support on your goal

• Like 1

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo

Do yourself a really big favor: Don't use BMI to measure your health and value in this world.  It's great for measuring trends in entire populations, horrible for determining health in the individual.

That said, welcome! This is a fantastic place, this community is literally the most supportive and life changing group I have ever met. You're gonna love it here! :)

• Like 1

Well Hello! You and I are on the same journey my friend!! Come join us for the ranger weekly challenge! It's the first one I've done and have been met with a ton of love and support and it's been the best help and motivation I didn't even realize I needed. I love that you have measurements in mind and not just a number on a scale. Muscle will forever weigh more than fat :) 

You got this!

• Like 1

Level 3 Elf Ranger

"With Loyalty I Will Endeavor..."