Ok guys, you can read or ask about me in the Introduction topic. First a few thing simportant for this log.

- I started SL 5x5 two weeks ago, except for my second day - I had to move a lot of things at school that day - I went to every workout.

- I have a handicap. Some form of Spina Bifida. Due to this: my left legmuscles are shorter than normal: so my right muscles are under a lot of stress, Also I have a very sensitive back. This is why I changed the Overhead Press, to SHoulder press, to stress my back less.

- From time to time certain weights in my gym go missing (probably some wizard experiment) so this is why I'll add 5k instead of 2.5k.

19/09

SQUAT
5x5x20k
BENCH PRESS
5x5x20k
BARBELL ROW
5x5x30k

23/09
SQUAT
5x5x22.5k
SHOULDER PRESS
5x5x20k
DEADLIFT
1x5x40k

26/09
SQUAT

5x5x25k
BENCH PRESS
5x5x25k
BARBELL ROW
5x5x32.5k

28/09
SQUAT

5x5x30k
SHOULDER PRESS
5x5x25k
DEADLIFT
1x5x45k

30/09
SQUAT

2x5x20k
1x3x30k

5x5x32.5k
BENCH PRESS
5x5x30k
BARBELL ROW
5x5x35k

Current Challenge
Previous challenge: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Facebook

Instagram

03/10

Squat 5x5 37.5k went well, I finally feel the weight is challenging me.

Shoulder press 5x5 27.5k I arched my back to much :ambivalence: feels like a small strain in my back. Well, I try to swap to overhead press. 

Couldn't do the DL

05/10

didn't feel ok to workout today, still didn't sleep ok because my back hurt, but I already can do normal activities. Maybe I do the workouts this week on thursday and saturday. Or I skip one workout and do the friday workout.

06/10

squats

10x20k

5x30k

5x5 42.5k

bench press

10x20k

5x5 20k

5x5 40k

BW ex with rests of 3 minutes

10 push ups

30s plank

10 push ups

30s plank

10 push ups

30s plank

I certainly became stronger since i couldnt even do 10 push ups in one time a month ago

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

Yihaa! Meesa back! Well, I did a deload on all my lifts, except for shoulder press, which I pushes higher than it was before my break. I did the whole workout in 30 min, so relatively short!

squat

10x20k

3x30k

3x5 45k

shoulder press

5x20k

5x25k

2x5 30k

at this point my shoulders where telling me to not do another set so I decided it was ok. I will try 3x5 30k on friday.

deadlift

1x5 50k

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

squat

10x20k

5x30k

3x40k

3x5 50k

i'm constantly getting better at this movement. Today I focused on pushing my knees outwards. This made clearly a big difference in my performance, everything was easier. Something else I noticed during my squat, but als doing the bench, my second and third working set where a lot easier than my first one. So I understand now I think why people put extra weight every set on the bar.

bench press

10x20k

3x30k

3x5 40k

deadlift

1x5 55k

MY F****** FOREARMS!!!

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

squat

10x20k

3x40k

5x5 55k

bench

10x20k

3x30k

5x5 45k

couldn't find the 1.25k plate, so made a 5k jump on the bench, came pretty heavy

row

1x5 30k

4x5 35k

Could have done a 5th set to round it up but this weird dude tried to take my plates for the third time and succeeded because I wasn't looking, I walked away very pissed. 

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

THURSDAY 1DEC - yoga

This felt great. Some of the exercices where to difficult, Some exercises will I never get done, or I may not do them. I know for example that I can't do a headroll, I did a headroll once trying to do it. I'm not sure if I can train this, anyway, the basic movement for Sarvangasana or the candle requires to do this. (see picture). I hope I can learn thing slike this.
I was amazed by all the energy I got after this class and the time spent. It was a class from 1u30 but it looked like just 20 minutes. It was relaxing and challenging both. Yes, even when I wanted to go to bed I was tirerd as hell but still had to much energy to sleep. The next day in the gym and right now I still feel this energy.

5691156536_bf4f902c80_z.jpg

FRIDAY 2DEC - gym

squat

10x20k

5x40k

3x60k

5x5 75k

bench

10x20k

3x40k

5x5 55k

row

5x40k

5x5 50k

SATURDAY 3DEC - yoga

I did this session on my own. It was a bit difficult remembering everything, goign from how to do exactly some poses and how to breath to start them but also on which chakras to focus on, I guess these things will come naturally in time. But I did 1 hour and 15 minutes to do the warming up, 10 asanas and relaxing moment. The class took 2 hours, and the teacher also explained some things.
I had problems with the vajrasana pose becaus eof the shortness of the thighmuscles. I won't know if i will ever be able to do this movement. In the class I used a meditation bench for this movement and even using it I could feel the stretch.

So the Vajrasana and Sarvangasana are both poses which are very difficult with me and I think I should try to find exercices to build up to those movements. Because I realy want to be able to do those.

Vajrasana.jpgimages.duckduckgo.jpg

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

TUESDAY 6DEC - yoga

this class was about how to open the svadhisthana chakra, the second chakra. It gives sensuality, pleasure, and if used wrongly dualism. I had soem feeling but some of the forms, where to hard for me. I asked for modifications for the next lesson. Apparently my hips are very thight. But they will open up with enough exercise.

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

WEDNESDAY - gym

I had to share the squatrack so my sets looked a bit different, also I forgot my phone so took a wild guess at the weights I had to lift.

squat

5x40k

2x5 60k

1x5 70k

3x5 75k

Should have done 80k but I feel this was a good workout between lifting 5x5 75k and 5x5 80k

ohp

10x20k

5x5 35k

deadlift

1x5 75K

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

squat

10x20k

3x40k

5x50k

4x5 55k

I need to work on my squat form, see video down. I feel it can get better! I never will be a pro squater- because of my handicap, but it can get bettet!

(apparently I did one of those sets only 4 reps :p)

oh press

10x20k

3x30k

5x5 40k

deadlift

5x60k

5x70k

5x80k

that last set was certainly very heavy. I had difficulties holding the grip on the barbell.

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram