Time to continue my journey...

Hey Guys and Girls!

Just signed up and thought I would introduce myself, I’m Jarnoc87!

I have literally discovered this place by mistake whilst looking for some noobie bodyweight programme to follow, what can I say this place is just what I need!

Firstly a little about me and my weight loss journey so far...

I finished Uni about 3 years ago now, I had seriously let myself go with too many beers and takeaways and boy was it beginning to show. At my worst I was pushing 17stone (about 238lbs) I decided that it was time to take action. Unfortunately for about 18months I didn’t really get anywhere lost about 7lbs in that time. Then I discovered biking and started to ride almost every other day one way or another, inside or outdoors. During the next 6 months the weight started to come down gradually, some weeks were better than others, but I kept at it until I hit the "wall" and couldn’t shift anymore. At that point weighed 14.5stone (203lbs). A year on and I am still the same weight, which I am surprised at considering how little exercise I have been doing since starting my new job and how much more junk I had reintroduced.

Whilst I look and feel better about myself I had still not reached my goal (in order to find this out you will have to read my blog once I set it up :tongue:), so for the past few months I have been attempting the uphill task and again I have struggled to get any results. I have realised that in order to become successful at this I need to be consistent with it once more! This is where nerd fitness comes in!

Having a place to record my progress and ask any questions along the way will motivate me to be successful in reaching my goal!

As I said above I am going to write a blog as well, I am thinking about posting it on Saturday after my "last supper" on the Friday night!

Thanks for reading!

Jarnoc87

PS I am also a nerd which also helps in the awesomeness of this site! :listening_headphone

"Suck in the guts guys, we're the Ghostbusters" Peter Venkman

Most of us developed unhealthy lifestyles and eating habits while in school. The important thing is: you're here, and doing something about it! Welcome and good luck! :D

|
|

"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."

"I can only be beaten in two ways: If I give up or if I die."