Thank you, Nymph!  Congrats on getting through the first day of the workout, and good luck today - be sure to rest if you are sore.  What I usually do isn't new to my body so it is pretty easy for me to exercise most days, but if you are doing new exercises and do several of them, you can potentially need days to get over soreness. Be sure to rest when you need!

I tried an hour elliptical about 15 hours after I last ate.  I expected to do pretty badly endurance wise, and it sure -seemed- way harder than normal while I was doing it and I thought I was going pretty slowly, especially for the last half hour.  But I managed to go 5.16 miles, and anything over 5 is awesome for me, so I am thrilled.  And celebrated with a meal that did not include any empty calories :onthego:.  Thanks for pointing out today was a new day, Nymph.  That actually helped me quite a bit.  Here's to everyone's successes!

• Like 1

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Strength: 2Dexterity: 0 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 1 Wisdom: 4Charisma: 0

Current Quest  |  Previous Quest Current Stats

Weight Loss Goal: 40 of 116 lbs; 296 to 180

{progress='1e90ff'}34.5{/progress}

Chapter 2 completed. Actually did level 2 for the first half but my legs were jelly for the wall sit and I managed 1min straight :D 

I also went to pilates this morning for something different, managed not to faceplant the mat during it so counting that as a win!

Nymphadora began to move away from the horrendous chomping noises. As she slowly backed away she bumped into an abandoned car. 

"WEIOOOWWWWEEEIOOOWWWW" 

She had accidentally set the cars alarm off. She cursed to herself as she straightened herself up and attempted to find her bearings. The chomping noises had stopped....
Which way had they been coming from again? Where was she? 'Oh no,' she groaned as the unfamiliar city closed in around her. She spun around frantically looking for some kind of indication on which path to choose; and thats when she saw them.

Nymph did not have time to take in the grotesque sight of the rotted shadows as she began to run. Exhausted from her previous escape efforts but fueled with fear she made her way deeper and deeper into the heart of the city. She did not have time to look around to see where she was going, or to notice how odd it was for a city this big to have no trace of human life. Nymph just keep running...She blindly, weaved in and out of the street, dodging rubble and abandoned cars.... trying to stay one step ahead of death. 

Nymph ran and ran as fast as she could. Straight into a dead end. She panicked as she tried the first door she could find. It was locked. She could smell their stench before she could hear them.. She was trapped with nowhere left to run..

'HELPPPPP!! PLEASE" she yelled as she banged on the door. 

But it was useless, she collapsed on the floor, physically and mentally broken. She was tired, so tired.. her vision was beginning to fade.. Her hands were numb from her previous escape and she had lost all feeling in her legs. She guessed she had probably broken or torn a few muscles in her efforts to survive. Not that it mattered now, it would all be over soon enough...

She closed her eyes and let out her last sigh as she rested her head against the back of the door... When all of a sudden she found herself with her back on the floor 'Oof'. Nymph opened her eyes and saw a blurred face behind the fog of exhaustion. 'Help,' she mumbled to her haze as her vision went dark again.. She felt a pull of her body before she lost was lost to the darkness of unconsciousness ... 

• Like 1

Great work!  Extra exercising, I am impressed and excited for you!

Yesterday's calories for me were good, under 2000 with no empty calories.  Today's workout went as I expect when I am dieting, very hard to do, not as much attained.  Got through my hour though.  4.82 miles.

• Like 1

Level 1 NPC Assassin

I decided to try level three today and I'm stuffed haha opps. 
Bit sore from pilates yesterday, thankfully this chapter focused on jumping more then ab work!

Nymph awoken to a hard cold slap across the face, 
'Come on now lassie, you'll be alright!' 

Nymph sat upright and found herself face to face with an older man. 

'Thats a lass, now please tell me you can walk otherwise...well I hate to be the bearer of bad news..'
'I can walk,' Nymph cut him off. There was no way she was going to give up now. Not after she'd made it this long. 

Nymph let the strange man help her to her feet and began to slowly hobble along with him. He led her to a massive gapping hold in the Eastern side of the building. 

'Didn't think I'd find another soul in this city.. well not alive at least.' He began, 'Could not believe anyone could be so stupid to yell out in the middle of that hell hole...mind you that kinda turned alright for you I suppose. Hell if you hadn't yelled out I might have walked on right by you and never even noticed. Now mind your step lassie..'

Nymph stood dumbfounded at the tunnels exit. There was nothing but ruins as far as the eye could see. No sight of life. 
'Wh-wh-where am I?' She stuttered. 

The old man turned to her, a huge smile across his face, 'Welcome to...'

He never got to finish his sentence, in fact he would never utter another word again. 

In the blink of an eye a rotted bloodstained tentacle had reached down and pulled his head right off him. By the time his body had fallen to the ground Nymph was off at a sprint. It didn't take her long to realise that whatever had attacked that man was not interested in chasing her. In fact why would it when it was in the perfect spot to pick up its dinner? Anyone trying to escape the city would have to climb right through that tunnel..That could have just as easily been her...she shuddered. Nymph found a shaded piece of rubble to rest for a while as the reality of her situation sunk in...

• Like 1

Good work, Akari; at least, I think sprinting counts as a workout.

Well done on getting some level 3 done, Nymph, great work!

I have been extra busy the last few days, no time for story from me.  Time for workout though.  Yesterday two half hours of elliptical (well, the hour got interrupted, so I fixed it later), 4.58 miles.  Ate over 2000 calories, and empty calories.  Meh, me and food.

• Like 1

Level 1 NPC Assassin

I quit Pandora.

I like the story but not the workouts. Started with Heros Journey. Let's see how far I go with this.

In one month my company represents itself on a fair. I have to fit in a suit by then. I got 2 trousers. One is too big and the other .. I get it closed. And I don't have to sit at the fair xD

I weight 135 lbs at a high of 5'8''. Some would say: There is no weight on you which you could loose. Maybe not weight, but fat. Maybe.

• Like 2

Was wäre das Leben, hätten wir nicht den Mut, etwas zu riskieren. Vincent van Goch

Good luck with Hero's Journey, Akari.  Great work on the 4th Pandora workout, Nymph - and pilates the same day again.  Quite impressive.  You sure earned your day off.

I did my usual hour of elliptical, but on a different model of machine; one harder for me to go fast on (the feet move differently).  4.52 miles.  I managed to stay under 2000 calories (second time this week) but ate foods I am trying to avoid (apparently not trying hard enough... this is a tough beast!).

Too tired still for story writing, but glad for the team none the less.

• Like 1

Level 1 NPC Assassin

21 hours ago, Eskcanta said:

I managed to stay under 2000 calories (second time this week) but ate foods I am trying to avoid (apparently not trying hard enough... this is a tough beast!).

Welcome to the club. Sweetys are so attractive. :D

It's Monday morning, new day, new week. I'm currently alone in the office, because I have to watch the telephone while all others are in a weekly Meeting.

This week I will just eat what the plan is saying, nothing forbidden. And you got me with the calories. Sure i will not count every single one, but i thought about to make a rough estimate about how much i eat. The good thing is the fridge is empty, so i have to buy just the allowed things. I tried different calorie calculators  (I was so bored yesterday) and they all said something between 1600 and 1800. I don't think that 1600 would be good when i litterally do each day at least 10 min Bodyweight training.

Yesterday I went running in the woods and did bodyweight training.

• Like 1

Was wäre das Leben, hätten wir nicht den Mut, etwas zu riskieren. Vincent van Goch

Yeah, I'm around 245 pounds and fairly muscular.  For me 2000 calories is a decent amount to eat on average still for weight loss - and I should be able to eat that amount regularly.  I've been working with a friend who helped me for about 9 months, and the guidelines he urged me to follow involved what I am trying to stick to now.  He isn't as focused on helping me lose weight as he had been, but I lost around 40 pounds with his help.  Before then, I had been pretty stable for years at around 287ish pounds with around 3000-3500 calories a day.  But I am an emotional binge eater, and sometimes I eat as much as 5000 in a day.  Nymph's plan to eat just 1300 a day would be terrible for me as an average, but there's rare days where I eat less than 1000.  I usually overeat before or after though.

I always used to think I didn't care for 'sweets', I craved mostly protein and fat, but I was drinking around 3-6 cans of soda a day.  Once I stopped drinking the soda, oh wow did I realize I crave sugar.  I just had been getting it through the drinks, and thought I just craved soda cause soda, not cause sugar.  I am off of caffeine totally now except for what is in the chocolate I eat, but I crave sugar like crazy most days.

Today I didn't exercise, but I ate only about 50 calories more than what I am trying to stay under, and no empty calories today.  Whew.  Now to keep that up often.

Hope your weekend's super busyness went well, Nymph!  Good luck to you both this upcoming week.

Level 1 NPC Assassin

My weekend/week is huge!! Work work work seven days this week! Epp! 
Didn't count calories this weekend, ate way too much but like @Akari said its a new week!
Had a free PT sessionyesterday (monday) thanks to my gym and I am stuffed! My legs were on fire so only managed 3.5kms today in 30min
Unfortunately have not had a chance to do any more pandora but will aim to get the next chapter done tomorrow!

Im currently tackling the caffeine beast @Eskcanta! Finding it hard to not substitute sugar for it, so I'm drinking alot more water. Makes me feel bloated so I can't fit anything more in.. Baby steps, you'll defeat the sugar beast! That's so good that your friend motivated you! Hopefully @Akari and I can help you through this! And congrats on no empty calories yesterday!!

Running in the woods! That sounds quite magical Akari! 

Hope you girls are well and had an amazing day! I'm off to work now! I'll check in tomorrow but :D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nymphadora said:

Im currently tackling the caffeine beast

How much coffee do you drink each day? I drink 3 Cups per day with milk, without sugar. I do this for years and never had any trouble.

Honestly only 1-2 and maybe a coke in the afternoon to keep me going. But I've gone cold turkey because I realised when I didnt have a hit of caffeine I would be so cranky and was not sleeping properly when I did have it. I was depending on it way too much. So I've cut it out completely for the next 30days. It's been tough, just finished the first week. I can say I am already seeing a difference and sleeping alot better! Finally getting a full 8hrs in rather then 5-6hrs and I am beginning to not be so tired during the day. 

• Like 1