Need to stay on track (for once)

Hi there. My name is Elissa and I'm (obviously) pretty new around here, though I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I really think this place can help me out. I've been working out on and off for the last year or so and what I really need is the ability to keep on track.

Also, not to give into the temptation that is my office's junk food table. Or at least, not as often as I have been.

I'm strongly considering the druid path along with my general gym attendance, mostly because I have some anxiety issues and everyone from my doctor to my mother to my best friends have recommended trying yoga and meditation as a way to help. I'd also like to lose a bit of weight and build better eating habits, as vegetables were more or less foreign to me until quite recently and I've been known to live on nothing but pasta. Not exactly a winning combination, especially when you include the aforementioned junk food table.

So...that's who I am (sorry, I suck at introductions)! Very excited to meet new people here! :)

• Like 1

Welcome aboard.  Always glad to see new faces.  If there is anything I can do to help or questions you need answered, just give a yell.

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |