Image result for wolf gifs

Wow lol Apparently I dropped off the face of the planet. Hi peoples :)

New things... gained more weight since starting this (got up to 276lbs and got down to 267lbs lol), moved barns and get to ride 3 times a week and adore my new barn family... new puppy (Frenchie.. his name is Wesley Wyndam-Price: Rogue Demon Hunter), got a raise and finally got a new car that I don't need to worry about not getting from A to B now. Basically those last 5 happened last October all at once haha. 

My new riding lessons are a bit more intense and I have been pushing myself more on my free ride days. I started cleaning up my diet but have been slacking off lately. 

Before I became a slacker I was having:
Breakie 2 eggs fried in olive oil spray, 4 turkey bacon or 4 breakfast sausage, 20oz water

Lunch 4-6oz of lean protein (chicken or white fish), huge helping of vegetables (grilled or roasted), 3oz of sweet potato if I need it, 20oz of water

Dinner either same as lunch or whatever the guys have ordered which is usually pizza.

It worked well but kind of boring. Since warming up I have got to use the BBQ more which makes it less boring :)

SW: 275 lbs

CW: 267 lbs, BF: 47.7%
GW: 200 lbs

As of May 9:

Bust 45.5"

Waist 42"

Hips 53.5"

Thigh 32.5"

Calf 19.25"

Wrist 7"

Neck 13.5"

Forearm 11.5"

Bicep 14.5"

What I am doing differently this time is thinking more long term. If I "mess" up I am not thinking of it as a mess up. I recognize it and I move on. Relying more on water to help keep me feeling fuller inbetween meals.

Time to kick some ass. ... my own ass

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

I am playing with the idea of joining the challenge again. I will probably do it. I was doing a different weight loss challenge in a FB group but the events disappeared and they cancelled it I guess. 

Image result for wolf gif

I actually got off my booty and made breakfast this morning. 3 breakfast sausages, 2 eggs, 5 mushies :) nomnomnom

For lunch I have a grocery bought chicken fajita thing and for a snack a blueberry bagel.

Activity wise I have a riding lesson today and of course its supposed to get up to 30C today haha gotta stay hydrated.

• Like 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}