• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mungwee

I did it!

4 posts in this topic

I just finished the Level Up Your Life book yesterday and I decided to take the plunge and go all in! So I found my 20-seconds of courage and signed up for my first ever obstacle race...the Muddy Muggle. It's not until September 2017 but I'm super excited! It's something that I wanted to do since I first learned that it existed but was to scared to make the commitment, but after reading the book I knew I had to do it. This will be my first Quest...to "Be a wizard for the weekend". Now to level up and make it happen!

Wish me luck,

DA1331

6 people like this

Great job!

I did the same thing. My first beast mode (20 seconds of courage) was to sign up for the Warriors Dash. One week after signing up for that I also entered two Spartan Sprints.

Welcome aboard :)

2 people like this

There's a reason the Spartan Race tag line is "you'll know at the finish line". Welcome to the ranks of the Obstacle Course Racers! :)

That's fantastic!! I had a similar moment of 20 seconds of courage and signed up for a Spartan Sprint and Super for this year. We got this!! Go OCR Team, Go! =p (all the running, jumping and climbing, it's like we're kids again!)