Hello everybody!

My last (and first!) challenge was a success and I want to keep leveling up my life this way. I am still not sure about my goals for my next challenge, I'll edit this post later, but I think I will keep some of my last challenge's goals and try new ones. I liked how my challenge worked, with fixed goals that give me XP depending on how I perform and I want to stick to that. This challenge allows me to get a max of 100 XP (25 every week), and I though it would be funny to add some bonus stages to collect extra XP. Here are my goals:

1) A LANNISTER ALWAYS PAYS HIS DEBTS: I promised I would finish C25K and run 5K for the first time in my life, and, in this challenge, I'm going to keep progressing onto that. I'll run three days a week.

Total points for this goal: 20 XP (5 XP per week)

• Running 3 times: 5 XP
  • Running 2 times: 2 XP
  • Running 1 times: 1 XP

2) MAKING MY COAT OF ARMS: Or, in this case, a blanket. And not with a lion on it, but a mushroom, a Mario mushroom. I started a pixel art blanket months ago but I've been lazy to continue with it. I want to make at least 10 granny squares a week.

Total points for this goal: 12 XP (3 XP per week)

• 10 or more granny squares: 3 XP
  • 5-9 granny squares: 2 XP
  • 1-4 granny squares: 1 XP

3) POISON-FREE: There are poisons more dangerous than the Tears of Lys. Sure, tears of Lys kills you instantly without leaving a trace, but sugar kills you slowly and painfully craving for more. As I did in my past challenge, I am going to avoid chocolates and sweets as much as I can. I'm only allowed to cheat one day a week.

• 1 Day of sugar: 5 XP
  • 2 Days of sugar: 4 XP
  • 3 Days of sugar: 3 XP
  • 4 Days of sugar: 1 XP
  • >4 Days of sugar: 0 XP

4) FEELING FLEXIBLE AND YOUNG: My flexibility is not what it used to be, and this old lion wants to feel like a cub again. I found a stretching routine on YouTube that helps you to gain some flexibility. I am going to stretch at least 3 times a week.

• 3 Days of stretching: 5 XP
  • 2 Days of stretching: 2 XP
  • 1 Day of stretching: 1 XP

5) READING AND WRITING: My favourite Lannister is, of course, Tyrion. To be more like him, I need to read and write more. I want to read for 30 minutes at least 4 times a week. Writing is a bonus stage: I will get 5 extra XP if I write at least 5 posts on my blog.

Total points for this goal: 16 XP (4 XP per week)

• One point for every day I read, with a maximum of 4 XP

6) YOGA: OK, I confess I don't know how to Lannisterize it, but I definitely want to try it. I've never done it before, so I'm not sure if I'm foing to like it or find it too difficult to me, so I'll only need to practice twice a week to get the max XP.

Total points for this goal: 12 XP (3 XP per week)

• 2 days of yoga: 3 XP
  • 1 days of yoga: 1 XP

Bonus stages: 5 XP each

- Writing 5 posts on my blog

- Run in a ParkRun

- Learn Reduced Fridrich for Rubik's Cube.

- Visit a new city

Cheers!

Lady Gx

• Like 3

Level 2 Human Rebel | 151 XP

My current challenge

Old challenges: 1

My Epic Quest

Amen to that! If it helps, know that you are not in it alone. I'm a big believer in long distance spiritual support!

*Member of 2018 Hogwarts House Cup Championship Team*

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

Anyone who moves on, even a little, walks like Jesus on the water. -Antonio Machado

Here for ya! Ditto on what Mahalak said.

14 hours ago, Mahalak said:

Amen to that! If it helps, know that you are not in it alone. I'm a big believer in long distance spiritual support!

Do you keep track of your XP on your character page?

• Like 1

Adventurous Druid Warrior

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Current Challenge: Tough Mudder Training - Daily Log

Accountabilibuddies: Obstacle Racers, Assemble!

ACS Fundraising page for TM Half

Thanks for your responses, guys.

On 24/10/2016 at 2:42 PM, NucleotidalWave said:

Do you keep track of your XP on your character page?

I'm not even sure if I have a character page and don't know how to check. I'm keeping track the old fashioned way: I keep a journal with a colour code (that's why my goals have colours assigned) and I write my XP there too. Should I get a character page too?

I'll take this week as a transition week between my current challenge and my past one. I'll still try to accomplish my first challenge's goals and some of my new one but without tracking. I'm still trying to work out what works for me and what doesn't, and I thought a pressure-free week might be helpful.

My current challenge

My Epic Quest

Awesome goals!!! I can't resist a GOT theme... even if it is Lannister based. LOL jk. following along :)

WEEK 1 - H2O X X X | FOOD X X X X | ZUMBA X | 
WEEK 2 - H2O
X ✓ ✓ XX️ X️  | FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️   | ZUMBA  | 
WEEK 3 - H2O 
X️ X️ ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️X️️| FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ X️️  X️ ️️| ZUMBA ️️ | 
WEEK 4 - H2O 
| FOOD ️| ZUMBA ️️ | 

Challenges: 1 | 23 | 45 | 6 | 7 | 8Current
Find me on: MyFitnessPal & Fitbit  [[My Character]]   

There is a beast in every woman, and it stirs when you put a barbell in her hands.

❚█═══════█❚

A pressure free week is why I love week 0. Some time to try out what to keep and what you can start to develop further.

Honestly, I think the character page is a bit meh, you can use it for your challenge, or for an epic quest. But if the BuJo works for you, it would probably be better to stick with it. 

• Like 1

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

On 26/10/2016 at 7:21 PM, tishnicden said:

Awesome goals!!! I can't resist a GOT theme... even if it is Lannister based. LOL jk. following along :)

Hahaha. Everybody hates the Lannisters but Jamie and Tyrion are one of my favourite characters. And, dammit, Cercei too, I love villains.

2 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

A pressure free week is why I love week 0. Some time to try out what to keep and what you can start to develop further.

Honestly, I think the character page is a bit meh, you can use it for your challenge, or for an epic quest. But if the BuJo works for you, it would probably be better to stick with it. 

Yeah, I was thinking of starting the challenge straight away but I'm still unsure about some goals, so Week 0 is perfect for testing.

May I ask what is a Bujo? Never heard of that.

My current challenge

My Epic Quest

BuJo = Bullet Journal. The other abbreviation was .... a bit funnier :P 

It's basically a journal you write in daily / weekly, and customize to watever you need.

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

19 hours ago, IAmInfinite said:

BuJo = Bullet Journal. The other abbreviation was .... a bit funnier :P 

It's basically a journal you write in daily / weekly, and customize to watever you need.

Hahahaha, yeah, let's call it BuJo better. I googled it; it's funny because it's basically what I was doing without knowing what it was. But now I have some tips on how to improve it. Thanks!!

• Like 2

My current challenge

My Epic Quest

How's the challenge going?

WEEK 1 - H2O X X X | FOOD X X X X | ZUMBA X | 
WEEK 2 - H2O
X ✓ ✓ XX️ X️  | FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️   | ZUMBA  | 
WEEK 3 - H2O 
X️ X️ ✓ ✓ ✓ ️ ️X️️| FOOD ✓ ✓ ✓ X️️  X️ ️️| ZUMBA ️️ | 
WEEK 4 - H2O 
| FOOD ️| ZUMBA ️️ | 

Challenges: 1 | 23 | 45 | 6 | 7 | 8Current
Find me on: MyFitnessPal & Fitbit  [[My Character]]   

There is a beast in every woman, and it stirs when you put a barbell in her hands.

❚█═══════█❚