freck

Ix is getting it done. This has not been the best week for a multitude of reasons, here's to Doing the Thing.  

• Like 3

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

1 hour ago, Urgan said:

Ix is getting it done. This has not been the best week for a multitude of reasons, here's to Doing the Thing.  

I has a sad. My back hurts this morning and into the hip joint and I decided not to push it with lightweight deads & squats yet :(

Going on two weeks of ouchies now. 

Challenge Threads

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

12 minutes ago, ixaera said:

I has a sad. My back hurts this morning and into the hip joint and I decided not to push it with lightweight deads & squats yet :(

Going on two weeks of ouchies now. 

Well poop. I guess you will just have to channel your energies elsewhere, there never seems to be a slowdown in adulting demands....

8 minutes ago, Volki said:

Noooo :/ 

I hope it improves and you can get back to killing it soon

japanese

That is the best gif ever. Well done.

• Like 4

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

20 minutes ago, Volki said:

japanese

I need that dog in my life lol

11 minutes ago, Urgan said:

Well poop. I guess you will just have to channel your energies elsewhere, there never seems to be a slowdown in adulting demands....

This is true, and nothing lasts forever, so eventually I SHOULD be able to get back to it. The pain has been this whole time relatively minor-ish. But it's taken so long I'm starting to worry I really did hurt a disc and the rehab will be long and arduous. If Monday it is still this way, I'll be looking into what I need to do to find out what the heck. I guess start with the GP.

Everything you see about bulging discs is like oh stay away from exercises that compress the spine and I'm like

but no, those are my favorite ones :(

• Like 3

Challenge Threads

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

tumblr_niuoynXswG1ts7wm1o1_400.gif

i know how you feel, tiny angry box cat

FUEL

1.0 1851; Week average: 1452; Full cut average so far: 1476

1.1 91g

1.2 newp

We went to Bistro B. I love milk tea~
(As in, I did not make any plans to try to stay in calorie range or specifically get over 95g of protein. I eat meaty pho, so I knew I'd be pretty close anyway. I chose the simple life over points yesterday.)

DRIVE

2.0 Nothing. I rested a lot. The chair at the restaurant was a nightmare, so I basically went home and laid down. 

2.1 N/A not Wednesday 

2.2 N/A, didn't try, definitely wasn't a lot. Got up regularly to move around, laid down when I could. Chairs are dumb.

MOVING PARTS

3.0 I did some PT stretches I found for disc issues (not that I have one, but if I don't, it probably can't hurt anyway). 

BURPEE MADNESS

4.0 Nope. BUT. I'm changing these to bodyweight squats. I can do those without problem~

1 hour video games or solo TV watching = 15 burpees, or 8 push up burpees

Failed to study = 20 burpees, or 12 push up burpees

1 alcoholic drink = 15 burpees, or 8 push up burpees

>200 calorie treats (think big sugar bombs or savory salty snack bombs) = 20 burpees, or 12 push up burpees

Total lack of productivity = 20 burpees, or 12 push up burpees

Didn't eat a single vegetable all day = 10 burpees (no substitutions)

Scoring format:

1.0 1/1, 0/1, 0/1, 0/1

1.1 5/7, 3/7, 0/7, 0/7

1.2 3/4, 3/4, 0/4, 0/4

2.0 3/4, 1/4, 0/4, 0/4

2.1 0/1, 0/1, 0/1, 0/1

2.2 0/1, 0/1, 0/1, 0/1

3.0 5/7, 4/7, 0/7, 0/7

Burpees paid: -

Burpees debt: 20+20+15 = 55 bodyweight squats I'm doin' today to make up.

Sorry for the continued lack of burpees.

Planning on seeing the GP on Monday at this rate, so I can know for sure if it's a minor disc injury that I should be treating as such. Monday is the two week mark.

Leave it to me to botch my whole challenge on day 1 :P

• Like 4

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

I am having the hardest dang time with this challenge, so I'm just going to use this space to log my upper body workouts, update on the back, and check in on mobility and protein. Part of it is personal, part of it is just being freaking annoyed that I can't do some of my favorite things right now. I'll get back on track, but I think I just need a break from trying to be awesome for just a bit. More or less scrapping this (which is too bad, I was SO excited about this challenge, but I'll bring it back when I can).

Two weeks of upper arm workout logs, JUST what we all wanted!

This message brought to you by a back that feels better when I do close to nothing and don't sit in chairs.

And family, which I'm dealing with some butts stuff (political, so behind a spoiler, so you can spare yourself drama--seriously don't read it if it gets you worked up, cuz I get worked up and I would probably not read it if it were me)

Spoiler

You know all those hopeful FB posts calling for people to understand that X side isn't all racists and bigots and Y side isn't all crazy rioters?

I can't relate. I have seen so much hate *from my own relatives* about minorities and Muslims, and about the election back when their chosen candidate was scaremongering them into assuming the vote was rigged. These are people I've distanced myself from as much as possible without outright just cutting ties. I've been stretched very thin, and feeling very old, seeing BS from them for so long, and so much of it right now especially.

How hard it is to see a person who was basically your fun-loving extra mom, someone who would be there for me in a heartbeat if I were hurt or in trouble, say awful things and be someone you didn't think they were capable of being. Watch them not understand that perhaps outlawing a whole religion is probably wrong, that killing people for breaking a law is probably a bad thing... The two realities of my sister do not fit together in my head and it's causing a lot of painful cognitive dissonance that is hard to express. (Note: I'm not saying that I think these things are going to happen, I'm saying that she has outwardly expressed her desire for them to)

I have been in a situation where speaking my mind calmly got me literally screamed at (by my ex-in-laws) in such a way that was vicious and unexpected and disgusting when I was 19 or 20, and as such have a LOT of social anxiety about this talk at gatherings where I feel like I can't avoid it. I have listened to cousins say things like "you know, we never had a problem with liberals before the feminists in the 1960's" (yeah ok sir, I'm sure the root of society's issues is surely bra-less hairy women--it's a good thing you've never visited me randomly on a Thursday night). I have listened to my sister and her husband use the n-word to describe kids walking around in hoodies in a neighborhood I used to live in that was just a little sketch. I have heard my sister and her sons call for the removal of all Muslims (yes, even the ones that are citizens). I have seen some really disgusting posts on her husband's Facebook (before I unfriended him), which is shocking considering he's the chief of police in a nearby suburb. I have seen nephews post pictures of people loading guns with the caption "me if Hillary wins tomorrow" (who ya gonna shoot, bucko?) I have seen my other brother-in-law post things about "destroying" liberals. (Probably just with intelligent argument, right?)

(Note: Yes I am sure there are stories like this on the other side, I'm aware that a family half full of actual bigots isn't representative of the whole, just illustrating why this has been very difficult in my particular case. These people really do feel enkindled by the results, they do feel safer in their white superiority, it's actually real in places, and not an exaggeration. Not everywhere, to be sure, but in my tiny slice of the world, yes. Real.)

Anyway, just kind of explaining that I'm "not feeling it" right now, and it is partly about my stupid injury, but not the majority of what's going on with me right now. Currently, my challenge is existing without letting absolutely everything fall apart, and try to figure out a way to handle family gatherings without letting my temper run away with me. (I am not personally very outspoken about politics in family situations at all--it makes me extremely uncomfortable--but my family has 2-4 very outspoken people, Mr Ix's has one really outspoken person on each side. So, I expect to hear some BS before long--and trust me, it will be BS, not intelligent discussion, unfortunately, because it always is BS.)

In other news, working on a plan to boost upper volume in lieu of not being able to do jack with lower. After I talk to a sports therapist.

• Like 3

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

2 minutes ago, ixaera said:

I am having the hardest dang time with this challenge, so I'm just going to use this space to log my upper body workouts, update on the back, and check in on mobility and protein. Part of it is personal, part of it is just being freaking annoyed that I can't do some of my favorite things right now. I'll get back on track, but I think I just need a break from trying to be awesome for just a bit. More or less scrapping this (which is too bad, I was SO excited about this challenge, but I'll bring it back when I can).

Two weeks of upper arm workout logs, JUST what we all wanted!

6 minutes ago, ixaera said:

In other news, working on a plan to boost upper volume in lieu of not being able to do jack with lower. After I talk to a sports therapist.

Just do what you can. It's not fun to be restricted, but just still showing up in spite of it not being the very pinnacle of being awesome. Try to celebrate that if you can muster up the gumption to do so. I'll bring the pom-poms.

4 minutes ago, ixaera said:

This message brought to you by a back that feels better when I do close to nothing and don't sit in chairs.

Well that's magnanimous of it. * coughs * Mike tweaked his back yesterday loading his dad's car onto a trailer. LOVELY STUFF. Poked it,  iced it, hopefully it doesn't stick around. No idea. The bipedal spine is a jerk.

6 minutes ago, ixaera said:

And family, which I'm dealing with some butts stuff (political, so behind a spoiler, so you can spare yourself drama--seriously don't read it if it gets you worked up, cuz I get worked up and I would probably not read it if it were me)

Reveal hidden contents

You know all those hopeful FB posts calling for people to understand that X side isn't all racists and bigots and Y side isn't all crazy rioters?

I can't relate. I have seen so much hate *from my own relatives* about minorities and Muslims, and about the election back when their chosen candidate was scaremongering them into assuming the vote was rigged. These are people I've distanced myself from as much as possible without outright just cutting ties. I've been stretched very thin, and feeling very old, seeing BS from them for so long, and so much of it right now especially.

How hard it is to see a person who was basically your fun-loving extra mom, someone who would be there for me in a heartbeat if I were hurt or in trouble, say awful things and be someone you didn't think they were capable of being. Watch them not understand that perhaps outlawing a whole religion is probably wrong, that killing people for breaking a law is probably a bad thing... The two realities of my sister do not fit together in my head and it's causing a lot of painful cognitive dissonance that is hard to express. (Note: I'm not saying that I think these things are going to happen, I'm saying that she has outwardly expressed her desire for them to)

I have been in a situation where speaking my mind calmly got me literally screamed at (by my ex-in-laws) in such a way that was vicious and unexpected and disgusting when I was 19 or 20, and as such have a LOT of social anxiety about this talk at gatherings where I feel like I can't avoid it. I have listened to cousins say things like "you know, we never had a problem with liberals before the feminists in the 1960's" (yeah ok sir, I'm sure the root of society's issues is surely bra-less hairy women--it's a good thing you've never visited me randomly on a Thursday night). I have listened to my sister and her husband use the n-word to describe kids walking around in hoodies in a neighborhood I used to live in that was just a little sketch. I have heard my sister and her sons call for the removal of all Muslims (yes, even the ones that are citizens). I have seen some really disgusting posts on her husband's Facebook (before I unfriended him), which is shocking considering he's the chief of police in a nearby suburb. I have seen nephews post pictures of people loading guns with the caption "me if Hillary wins tomorrow" (who ya gonna shoot, bucko?) I have seen my other brother-in-law post things about "destroying" liberals. (Probably just with intelligent argument, right?)

(Note: Yes I am sure there are stories like this on the other side, I'm aware that a family half full of actual bigots isn't representative of the whole, just illustrating why this has been very difficult in my particular case. These people really do feel enkindled by the results, they do feel safer in their white superiority, it's actually real in places, and not an exaggeration. Not everywhere, to be sure, but in my tiny slice of the world, yes. Real.)

Anyway, just kind of explaining that I'm "not feeling it" right now, and it is partly about my stupid injury, but not the majority of what's going on with me right now. Currently, my challenge is existing without letting absolutely everything fall apart, and try to figure out a way to handle family gatherings without letting my temper run away with me. (I am not personally very outspoken about politics in family situations at all--it makes me extremely uncomfortable--but my family has 2-4 very outspoken people, Mr Ix's has one really outspoken person on each side. So, I expect to hear some BS before long--and trust me, it will be BS, not intelligent discussion, unfortunately, because it always is BS.)

It feels good to vent, I did it a bit, too. At the end of the day I hope we can all come back together (on NF), even though a lot of us have different points of view on the subject of politics. I mean, I haven't heard anything insane/unreasonable on here so far, it's just that tensions are really high right now and it's making me really jittery. I hope it calms down soon. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Urgan said:

Well that's magnanimous of it. * coughs * Mike tweaked his back yesterday loading his dad's car onto a trailer. LOVELY STUFF. Poked it,  iced it, hopefully it doesn't stick around. No idea. The bipedal spine is a jerk.

Yeah what WERE those stupid ancient primates thinking, walking around on two legs like some kind of hipster apes! Didn't they have potential injury in mind at all??

12 minutes ago, Urgan said:

It feels good to vent, I did it a bit, too. At the end of the day I hope we can all come back together (on NF), even though a lot of us have different points of view on the subject of politics. I mean, I haven't heard anything insane/unreasonable on here so far, it's just that tensions are really high right now and it's making me really jittery. I hope it calms down soon. 

Yeah, it's nerve-wracking, and I avoid confrontation most of the time so watching people argue back and forth (at times not nicely) is not great for my equilibrium. Obviously, viewing the world in black and white is extremely unhealthy.

• Like 2

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

I feel for you Ix, I think here in Texas things tend to be very extreme on both sides. There is definitely some catching up to the current century that needs to happen. 

I would say feel free to say what you need to say on here and then do your best to stay strong with the gatherings. Its not always worth the argument no matter how horribly dilusional someone can be. I went through some similar situqtions with my family so I definitely know where you are coming from. Stay strong and feel free to vent if it will make things better for you.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Urgan said:

The bipedal spine is a jerk.

Like this guy?

7c2881e19a576907e28cf0ead25f46cc.jpg

• Like 3

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

Hey, so I read a few of your posts about your back, and I wanted to share:

I thought I had tweaked my low back squatting, and I have a hx of low back pain and a few bulged lumbar discs. Turns out it was a very tight piriformis. Stretching it out and a little LaX ball time fixed me right up. It was like a magic bullet, pain for 2 weeks, fixed in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

.redline  |  Level 2 Warrior

STR 8  |  DEX 3  |  STA 3  |  CON 3  |  WIS 5  |  CHA 1

First Challenge  |  July 29

Second Challenge  |  February 24

Third Challenge  |   April 14

3 hours ago, .redline said:

I thought I had tweaked my low back squatting, and I have a hx of low back pain and a few bulged lumbar discs. Turns out it was a very tight piriformis. Stretching it out and a little LaX ball time fixed me right up. It was like a magic bullet, pain for 2 weeks, fixed in a few hours.

His sound effects amuse me :)

• Like 1

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

Things done today:

The dishes

Some stretches

Watched "The Arrival"

Ate a little over goal, but the grilled cheese was totally worth it

Didn't hit protein, didn't get ridiculously low either (88g)

Deload bench day, did this workout:

Feet up dumbbell bench

1x5 30 lbs (15 each hand)

1x5 40 lbs

1x5 50 lbs

Supersetted with

Skullcrushers

3x10 19 lbs

Seated dumbbell presses

3x8 24 lbs

supersetted with

3x5 band pull aparts

Seated cable rows

3x10 50 lbs

supersetted with

3x10 band front raises

25 min, in and out, super easy. Gym owner dude inquired about my back and commiserated on lack of deadlifts, apparently he has not done any in a while. :( Not deadlifting = what even is life

Here is a cat gif

Booped-ya.gif

• Like 8

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

Back update. 

GP didn't have much to say. She avoided saying "bulging disc" and said "reducing inflammation will relieve pressure on the nerve"

I have scripts for anti-inflammatory meds and muscle relaxers. And a list of back exercises and things to not do.

She wants 15 on/off 2x for heat in the morning, and the same for cold at night. When I asked about activity, she suggested therapeutic stretching yoga for the low back. I guess I'm SOL on staying active. My b/p was crazy high today, too. 

No weightlifting that causes any pain in the back or puts pressure on the spine. I asked about feet up bench, and she didn't seem to know, and left it at well if it isn't causing pain... She did seem to want to rule OHP out, though. None of her answers in this arena were very definitive. At one point she suggested I ask "the people at my gym" and I noped outta that one. I did ask if she suggested I see a sports therapist and she said wait the 2 weeks on the meds first and see her for the follow up. So I will respect that.

I guess I'll keep doing feet up bench and seated shoulder presses since those don't hurt my back, or don't seem to. Same with my typical accessories.

Might go in Tues/Thurs/Sat this week for those (since I can't elliptical with gym buddy anyway) and keep up the work in the upper body dept, perhaps 3 days a week since I can't do any lower body yet.

• Like 1

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

At least she didn't try to speak with authority beyond her realm of knowledge. I'd trust her at least for two weeks. 

This reminds me of a story: Mike was "diagnosed" with a "hernia" last year, 'round about this time. GP referred him to surgeon and supplied muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatories. Surgeon wasn't sure it was a hernia, refused to operate. What was Mike to do for a fix? Healthcare shrugs, can't provide an answer. Eventually the pain went away on its own, many weeks later. To this day, we are not sure what it was, sure as hell wasn't a hernia.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Urgan said:

At least she didn't try to speak with authority beyond her realm of knowledge. I'd trust her at least for two weeks. 

Indeed. The childish part of me was hoping for "this is not a back injury at all, go deadlift as soon as it feels fine!" but

Well, two more weeks. Meanwhile I'll make up to do lists or something and be vaguely adult-like. 

53 minutes ago, Urgan said:

This reminds me of a story: Mike was "diagnosed" with a "hernia" last year, 'round about this time. GP referred him to surgeon and supplied muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatories. Surgeon wasn't sure it was a hernia, refused to operate. What was Mike to do for a fix? Healthcare shrugs, can't provide an answer. Eventually the pain went away on its own, many weeks later. To this day, we are not sure what it was, sure as hell wasn't a hernia.

I'm glad the pain went away! It can suck when they don't know for a while what's going on. I miss my old PCP. He was my doctor since I was 16, and a few times I've gone in with peceived problem and within 5 minutes it's something really unexpected. Like once I thought I pulled a muscle, lol nope ruptured ovary cyst (that was awful, btw, couldn't walk or sit or anything, painkillers did very little). Another time I was super sick and couldn't walk without pain. Another type of cyst. EXCITING. The amazing thing though was how fast he figured it out and how well his advice worked.

Alas, time passed and he got an incompetent assistant that lasted a long time. That plus the distance to his office (I live north, the office is south, all of Dallas in between) was the nail in the coffin. Man, it was cool though to have a doc who was half therapist. (He was there with my family when my dad died, because he was also PCP for other family  members and the office was in the same hospital) and he treated my mom for her anxiety issues and was very UNDERSTANDING of my various mom issues.

It's been weird getting used to being just another patient.

• Like 2

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

Ruptured ovarian cyst ow. That sounds like ow. 

That old doc sounds like worth it IMHO. I dunno. How crazy would it be to visit him for something this life-hindering? Just a thought.

Hope you feel better soon, either way. 2016 go away, nobody likes you.

• Like 1

The meds make me sleepy

zzzzzzzzz

Did a good amount of mobility and light strolling, we'll see how tomorrow feels. The goal is to get up, do arm workout, go to work, come home early b/c today that chair was too miserable. Why go in at all you ask??

BECAUSE

I got my Pixel~

And also my Daydream~

(And our two-factor VPN requires an authenticator on the phone)

Thoughts thus far: Pixel is snappy and sharp, great front-facing camera. I love that it has fingerprint recognition and that at long last when my phone is locked I can talk to it and have it do stuff actually. The Daydream is okay. Maybe about worth what they charge for it? Might be more excited if/when more stuff is on it. 

What's cool: The initial "neato" factor of being immersed in the stuff that comes with it. Some of the panorama and 360 video stuff. Street View is nifty.

I'm gonna be lame though. My favorite use will probably be watching plain ole regular flat Youtube videos while laying down on my back. I'm hoping in time that Netflix puts out an app for it, along with Kindle (I doubt Kindle will, though, as they're rivals with Google Books). It DOES have Hulu, but I don't. I might get it though. Google TV/Movies on the Daydream is like going to a drive in and laying out in the grass under a starry sky watching TV. I liked that~

Things I think it should have in the future: A Myst-like game with 360-like interface. Netflix. Kindle. Meditation apps (omG it would be amazing for this). 

Tomorrow I'm going to try light-ish OHP w/ volume, unless my back says no, at which point I'll stop. Going to super set with core stabilizing stuff with bands (unless that's a no too, a lot of this will involve experimentation with what movements the back gets mad about). Pulldowns w/ neutral grip supersetted w/ rear delt flies. Feet up bench, close-grip, supersetted with db rows (unless, again, they hurt). And then I want to try out one of the new machines, possibly the pullover one. Planning on keeping everything medium weight w/ some volume, but room to lighten the load and stop early at any sign the back isn't on board. Edit: Omigosh, where are the curls! I'll superset that last thing with hammer curls.

• Like 5

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

Today so far has been the best my back/butt has felt since this began. As in, not a lot of general discomfort, and almost none of the usual pain when I hinge backward at the hips (think extending leg behind you kind of movement--this is part of what made feet up bench a necessity). 

I was even able to comfortably do one set of bench with feet on the ground, but only one. I "felt" the muscle the next time I went to put the leg down, so I did feet up for the rest. 

For posteriority, things I did yesterday: Viniyoga therapy, 2 miles of strolling, some piriformis stretches. Meds = anti-inflammatory in the morning, muscle relaxer at night. Went to bed early. Doing this again today, along with attempts to lay down periodically during the work day, an option that wasn't available yesterday.

Today, I got up and did arms ala OHP day. I did not press for any weight PRs.

Seated dumbbell press

1x5 24 lbs

1x5 30 lbs

1x3 40 lbs

OHP

1x5 45 lbs

1x5 45 lbs

1x8 49 lbs

1x5 50 lbs

1x4 51 lbs

1x5 52 lbs

3x8 45 lbs <-- i dig these, they're harder than they sound

VOLUMESSSSS

Feet-up Bench (except first set, which was not)

5x10 45 lbs

SUPASET

DB Rows

5x8 15 lbs

VOLUMESSSSS

Neutral grip pull downs

5x15 60 lbs <-- wow, a bit harder than the other pulldowns, but that might be the cut talking

GIANT SET

Rear delt flies

5x10 10 lbs (5 each hand)

Hammer curls

2x8 12 lbs

1x5 12 lbs

Then dropped the hammer curls, because I realized the neutral grip is already hitting biceps and the curl isn't efficient there, when I've just already tired out my biceps derp

Need to transfer my old FitNotes data to the Pixel so I can see my actual PRs again.

• Like 7

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

8 minutes ago, Urgan said:

Things seem to be looking up, yeah?

It sure is easier to look up, now that I can extend backwards at the hips to do it~

Stuff still hurts don't get me wrong. I have a little ways to go, but it is definitely looking like stuff is finally working.

8 minutes ago, Volki said:

Nice lifting and that 2 miles of strolling sounds pretty good. I hope the

back continues to get better.

:flex:

I feel so weird skipping leg day but I'm trying to make up for it by bringing everything to arm day~

• Like 2

Challenge Threads

BATTLE LOG (Current)

MFP | Instagram

9 minutes ago, ixaera said:

It sure is easier to look up, now that I can extend backwards at the hips to do it~

Stuff still hurts don't get me wrong. I have a little ways to go, but it is definitely looking like stuff is finally working.

:flex:

I feel so weird skipping leg day but I'm trying to make up for it by bringing everything to arm day~

No worries just heal that back! I think the legs will be fine in the meantime. At least you can still do arms, they are the most important after all :P

• Like 2