Holy moly, that's quite a lot to be placed onto your plate in such a short time. Work emotions definitely don't make life emotions easy to handle. With all the heart and spirit I can share, I hope that things will improve, especially with the family since family really is one of the most important thing in life. I've got you in my thoughts and sharing my strength. 

• Like 2

Daily Log - 1/25/2017

Established Habits
X move all joints
X quiet time with God
X healthy breakfast
X meditate
X no screens in bedroom

Today's Tasks
X submit manuscript review (sooooo glad this is done, tons of boring work)

Eating journal
- mindful breakfast 
- mindful lunch (in two acts)
- mindful dinner
- mindful hot chocolate

• Like 2

Love as thou wilt.

31 minutes ago, annyshay said:

Daily Log - 1/27/2017

Established Habits
X move all joints
X quiet time with God
X healthy breakfast
X meditate
X no screens in bedroom

Today's Tasks
- Dragon sitting

Eating journal
- mindful breakfast 
- mindful lunch
- mindful snack
- mindful dinner
- mindful wine

You're doing so good!! I have to hate you a little bit...

• Like 1

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.

Instagram food log

1 hour ago, Akura said:

You're doing so good!! I have to hate you a little bit...

Hehe, there's lots of things that I feel like I *should* be working on. In fact, I have this strong feeling that I *need* to lose weight, and run 5K, and lift all the things. But, I know where that feeling leads... right back to crashing and burning. I'm done with that. Time for slow and steady and tenacious, a la @Elastigirl. Anyway, glad to inspire in any way I can! :P

• Like 6

Love as thou wilt.

1 minute ago, annyshay said:

Hehe, there's lots of things that I feel like I *should* be working on. In fact, I have this strong feeling that I *need* to lose weight, and run 5K, and lift all the things. But, I know where that feeling leads... right back to crashing and burning. I'm done with that. Time for slow and steady and tenacious, a la @Elastigirl. Anyway, glad to inspire in any way I can! :P

:) Thanks. Good thing you can't see inside my brain. It always seems to be telling me 1,000 things I should be doing.:lol:

You are doing great!

• Like 4

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

12 hours ago, annyshay said:

So smart. I know I do the same thing. Also getting down on myself for missed goals or objectives. The reminder that it's not the end of the world and that I can continue on is a great mindset. 

Well done you! I know you inspire me!! 

• Like 3

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

9 hours ago, annyshay said:

Today's Tasks
- Dragon sitting

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226

Have you written this before and I completely missed it?! What is Dragon sitting? Do you have a pet dragon?!?

• Like 3

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap

2 hours ago, annyshay said:

My cat's name is Dragon. I need to make sure somebody watches him for my upcoming (SO SOON) vacation.

That's awesome! What a great name.

200.gif

• Like 3

On 28.1.2017 at 6:23 PM, annyshay said:

On 28.1.2017 at 6:26 PM, Elastigirl said:

:) Thanks. Good thing you can't see inside my brain. It always seems to be telling me 1,000 things I should be doing.:lol:

You are doing great!

Always good to know you two have those thoughts as well :) @Elastigirl the thing is, you don't act on that and that, shining hero, is what inspires us ^_^ 

Annyshay you are doing so awesome! Hope you have a most magical vacation!!!!

• Like 3

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too