T-100 Days Until Blonde-E's Birthday!

Blonde-E

Hey Rebels!

This is a story that really began on October 19th, but of course that didn't line up with a challenge so...here I am now to fill you in on all the details.

The TL:DR version is this:

I looked in the mirror that night and really didnt like what I saw. Decided to set some new goals for myself and conveniently found out that I was exactly 100 days out from my next birthday! Its like this plan was meant to be. I'd like to consider it a rebellion respawn, but not quite a fitness respawn, just a re-dedication. 

You know, that sums up the back story pretty well, no reason to give you the long version. Here's the deal, I have set some goals for the next 100 days and I plan to take this very slowly, one day at a time and focus on my goals. I will flesh out the plans as I go and I intend to carry this challenge set up until my birthday. This is what I know so far...

1. Run a 5K for Halloween...as in next weekend. This will pretty much be for baseline purposes. 
  2. Run a 5K for Thanksgiving. Goal is to improve on the Halloween time.
  3. Lose 10lbs by the end of the year, that is 1lb/week.
  4. Run in the Rescue Run to celebrate the new year AND register for the Detroit International Half Marathon when it opens at midnight. I currently live in Michigan, the Rescue Run is in Colorado, and something close to my heart. I plan to run the 10K, BUT I acknowledge that that might not be possible because of the altitude and will settle for the 5K depending on how training runs go once I get there for the holiday.
  5. Loose 15lbs by my birthday. This is a stretch goal, and requires me to drop just over 1lbs/per week but it sounds better than 14lbs. 

Like I said, I am going to take this one day at a time. I fall off the wagon pretty regularly when I try to plan too far out because I get frustrated if I mess up. The plan for this challenge is to update once a day. I will post the results from the day, and set the goals for the next.

• Like 1

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it - Charles Swindoll

Current Challenge

Typos? - I blame the phone

Plan for T-96 Days (10/24/2016) updated in blue at 6:13pm on 10/24

1. Use 20 seconds of courage to ask how to sign up for the gym at work. turns out we have a health fair at work tomorrow and the fitness center will have several tables set up. Postponed until 10/25. 
  2. Use all tools in the arsenal to go without soda Was let down and set up for failure because the right tools were not in my arsenal, i.e. approved substitute readily accessible. Goal changed to go acquire missing tools tonight post run. 
  3. Go for a 2 mile run after work.
  4. To replace goal #1 I will research and sign up for the 5K that I am going to run this coming weekend.

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it - Charles Swindoll

Current Challenge

Typos? - I blame the phone

Nice goals! 

Level 75 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59