Fonzico goes to Bootcamp!

Fonzico

Yep, you can. You can do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

You can do eet!

@Fonzico *steps up and hollers out * MARCO!  *and waits for your reply*

Polo?

Ughhhhh, I'm the worst. As you may have assumed, my radio silence is directly related to my total goal abandonment. It does not feel good. Why can I not stop doing this??

Anyways. Pick up the pieces for the millionth time.

• Like 3

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

4 minutes ago, Fonzico said:

Polo?

Ughhhhh, I'm the worst. As you may have assumed, my radio silence is directly related to my total goal abandonment. It does not feel good. Why can I not stop doing this??

Exactly the answer I was looking for.

*stoops down and helps you pick up the pieces*   Well, that's cause we're human and us humans do silly things throughout life.  Remember this diagram?

XbAgS5Qm.jpg

I mean, life is annoying at times and we like to live vicariously through *insert pet indulgence here*.  The truth is, you are making progress.  Even by falling on your face like QWOP....

Bex2v5Jm.jpg

I mean, in the past, would you have really come on here and owned up to it and started picking up the pieces so quickly?  Probably not.  So here you are and guess what, we haven't abandoned you either :)  *hands over the pieces he's picked up with you* Time to get out the superglue and get moving again.  You can do this, my friend.

• Like 6

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

29 minutes ago, Fonzico said:

My training isn't working out the way I wanted it to, either. This week I doubt I'll get around to anything on the list except walking, as I have to work in the garden and get things cleaned and fixed up. Tank gave a nice example with his chopping the tree (in the Guild Hall Tent) speech. The axe has left a lot of splinters and pieces on the ground from what ever we were chopping this challenge, so let's clean up and get going again? :loyal:

• Like 5

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

@Fonzico

I stumbled across a quote someone posted on IG today.  I thought you'd like it...
"No human ever became interesting by not failing.  The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever met someone who's always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don't exist." - Chris Hardwick

• Like 3

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

And don't forget; This challenge you made it to bootcamp, even when your sister bailed and you had to do it on your own, and you didn't want to, you did it, not once, but several times. That is  winning.

• Like 3

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

My training isn't working out the way I wanted it to, either. This week I doubt I'll get around to anything on the list except walking, as I have to work in the garden and get things cleaned and fixed up. Tank gave a nice example with his chopping the tree (in the Guild Hall Tent) speech. The axe has left a lot of splinters and pieces on the ground from what ever we were chopping this challenge, so let's clean up and get going again? :loyal:

@Fonzico

I stumbled across a quote someone posted on IG today.  I thought you'd like it...

"No human ever became interesting by not failing.  The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever met someone who's always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don't exist." - Chris Hardwick

And don't forget; This challenge you made it to bootcamp, even when your sister bailed and you had to do it on your own, and you didn't want to, you did it, not once, but several times. That is  winning.

Thank you, everyone. I'm humbled by your love and support... Maybe I can cut myself some slack and get back to it without all the negative self talk.

There are two more bootcamp workouts to attend, which I shall do, the first being tonight. Let's start with that.

• Like 5

Level 20

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

Yep. Shit happens, and past failure (or success) doesn't predict what's going to happen in the future.

You don't *always* have a Week 3 slump - you *have had* Week 3 slumps. Doesn't mean you will next cycle, and doesn't preclude Week 4 from kicking ass.

You can totally do this.

Just like I can totally get off my ass today and hit the gym for something. :)

• Like 2

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Well, it almost killed me after taking a week off, but I went to bootcamp.

Food yesterday was actually buy bad either - probably ate a bit more than I should have but it was good stuff at least. And no wheat!

Truckin' on.

• Like 5

Level 20

42 minutes ago, Fonzico said:

Well, it almost killed me after taking a week off, but I went to bootcamp.

Food yesterday was actually buy bad either - probably ate a bit more than I should have but it was good stuff at least. And no wheat!

Truckin' on.

Glad to see your fingers are at least functioning after the bootcamp ;)

• Like 2

I keep writing update posts in my head but not actually posting anything .. whoops!

Last week was mediocre. I didn't get any work outs in, other than Monday's. Food had its ups and downs...

Ah well, fresh week and fresh challenge starting. December is going to be a GOOD month.

• Like 3

Level 20