Aetheriata's full November

Aetheriata

Okay, hey!

This is my first challenge, yay!!!

After I stopped going to the gym for various reasons, I'm now back in the game (well. After I beat this damn cold that puts me in bed this week), so this is a perfect time to stab my first challenge on the calendar!

tumblr_mhdas5mZC61qfspiwo1_500.gif!

It has three parts:

1. Go to the gym 3 times a week! 

tumblr_lnxxxorKWj1qgr1nn.gif

2. Cut out the chocolate. Once a week is fine, but only in moderation, but not every day!

stronger-than-chocolate-logo4.jpg

3. Write every day, because it's NaNo :D

raw

Hope someone might support me :) 

Hello! Support is what we do ;) 

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Welcome to the challenges and I hope you enjoy hanging out with the Rangers, Aetheriata! 

Yay Nano!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

I managed two days without chocolate, now it's the third day with it again.

I don't know what to do :(

But at least the working out part was fulfilled this week. I have my third day tomorrow: First time trying out Pole Dancing!

And the writing works out as well so far!

Thank you!

• Like 2

Looks like fun!

Tough to have a no chocolate goal around Halloween... Keep at it. You can do it! Sometimes it takes time to build momentum and it can help to keep the goals small. Two days is two days. Just keep adding to it. See if you can make it three in a row next week. 

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

9 hours ago, ShadowLion said:

Looks like fun!

Tough to have a no chocolate goal around Halloween... Keep at it. You can do it! Sometimes it takes time to build momentum and it can help to keep the goals small. Two days is two days. Just keep adding to it. See if you can make it three in a row next week. 

It was!

Thankfully, here in Germany we're not that big on Halloween :)

That's a good idea! Thank you!

• Like 2
I went to a pole dance class!

So much fun, but I have such bad bruises [emoji3]

14955961_1260073810716310_736532012689129285_n.jpg?oh=24bc713f9769105be105bbae73ec560a&oe=588A974B

Eeee! Saw this on the fb group, yay for finding tricerasisters :3

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

How have you been doing? Hope you are keeping active, resisting chocolate, and making progress on Nano! 

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir