It's time to separate new fastergrace from old fastergrace

Last month, I hit my one year anniversary with the Rebellion. Two respawns later, and I haven't progressed one bit with my goals to lose weight and become a healthier person. I'm still so freaking unhappy with myself. I'm still embarrassed to see myself in photos, because I know the person I see there isn't the person I could be. 

I need this respawn for myself. In my previous tries I always managed to start off well, and taper off. Sometimes, I was just feeling depressed or anxious, and skipped a workout or ate an unhealthy meal because I told myself I deserved a break. Other times, I gave in to social pressure and temptation. Drinking too much (especially of the wrong carb heavy things) and letting my dietary goals go off the rails when I've been drinking are definitely chief among my problems. 

So, today is respawn day. And I'm going to celebrate because I'm going to be positive about this and feel good about myself. I'm going to put my best foot forward by starting a four week challenge and getting a battle log started. I'm going to be a bad-freaking-ass assassin dammit.

1cygiz.jpg

• Like 1

fastergrace, Level 5 Assasin

Current weight: 255.8 lbs | Staring weight: 264 lbs | Goal weight: 145 lbs

Current Challenge | Daily Battle Log | MFP Food Diary (Be my friend!)

"YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" -Death (Terry Prachett - Hogfather)