It's About Time-Jarlwulf Introduction

Hey all! 

So my name is Jackson and I've been putting off jumping into this community for a while now cause I didn't have the time to dedicate to doing it well. My wife and I just made a big move out to Michigan and we've had a lot going on. But I'm ready to be pushed now so here goes. 

I've been a member of Nerdfitness for close to two years now and couldn't love it more. I decided to go in on the academy cause I loved the quest based work outs and needed the nutritional and mindset information it gave me. I'm a Ranger/Adventurer by the character name of Jarlwulf who I guess would be mostly inspired by the Aragorns, Ragnar Lothbroks, and Martins (The Wise Man's Fear) of fiction. I've been playing with the idea of evolving into a Paladin but we'll see how that goes. I also come from a theatre background so I like to mix some bardic tendencies in whenever I can. I enjoy lifting, am challenged by bodyweight training, and am working on endurance through biking. Running tends to be a challenge because of a history of knees injuries but I'm getting there. My Adventurer side gives me a love of the outdoors through hiking, trekking, and camping and I'm starting to get into mountain biking. 

Mostly I'm just excited to be a part of this community. I love the story-fication (Is that a word? It is now...) of working out that goes on here and am excited to jump into the 4-Week Challenges as well as the mini-challenges. 

See you all out there. 

Strength and Honor

Jarlwulf

• Like 1

"...we have a right only to our labor. All the warrior can give is his life; all the athlete can do is leave everything on the field." ~ The War of Art by Steven Pressfield quoting The Bhagavad-Gita

Hi 

Welcome to the rebellion 

Have fun

• Like 1

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo