Neeko's Evolution

So over that past few years, my sister and I have essentially lost both of our parents. Our amazing father was taken by cancer. Our mother, unable to handle her grief, got involved with a manipulative, abusive, drug addict and dealer, scumbag. She's turned into something that's not our mother and has decided that she wants nothing more to do with me or my sister, or even her granddaughter. The only reason I'm telling you guys this, is for my battlelog. This seems like a fairly safe place to vent this information, and at the same time, because of these circumstances my log idea has had to turn into, partially,  my adventures of learning adulting. The other portion is going to focus on my physical quests and my adventure, getting to a Tough Mudder in May.

I look forward to making this adventure with all those who may choose to follow along.

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

STR 0.15 || DEX 0.00 || STA 0.36 || CON 4.71 || WIS 6.47 || CHA 3.32

Character Profile || Fitbit

Battle Log || Current Challenge

My family life has been nothing but crazy. I literally don't even know what do do anymore about really anything. It's all just such a confusing time. I however, have successfully made doctor appointments and eye appointments and increased my hours at work as the beginning to my adventures in adulting. I find myself wishing I didn't have to be an adult but there's no better time than the present to start.

Lists for Adulting!

1. Create and live more or less by a schedule to get through the rest of the semester.
  2. Get my TB test done.
  3. Finish my paperwork for college.
  4. Apply to 3 jobs.
  5. Get a new job that can for the most part support me.
  6. Look at apartments in the area that allow dogs.
  7. Get the rest of my belongings from what was my home.

Lists for the Mudder!

1. Schedule going to the gym at least 3 times a week and actually go to the gym for the rest of the semester.
  2. Do yoga at least 2 times a week for the rest of the semester.
  3. Do Zombies Run 2 - 3 times a week for the rest of the semester.

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

So after my Dad passed away, I went though a very rough patch. I was very depressed and had a lot of anxiety. I was basically emotionally numb for a year. I withdrew from classes, met with multiple counselors, and took antidepressants. And my mom held my hand and helped me through all of that, and I started to become myself again. I tell you this, because now I feel myself spiraling back to that point. It's very difficult for me to concentrate on anything or find any motivation. I'm having trouble sleeping. And, have been fighting headaches and cold like symptoms for two months. Not to mention that numbness has just about taken over again. The only time I feel anything now is when I see my niece, am fully relaxed with my boyfriend, or when mom has disappointed me. And I don't really know how to get passed this. Looking back, last time, there was a hurdle I needed to pass, a problem to fix before I could get better. I had a lot of accepting and forgiving to do. But the problems right now, are changeable but not by me, and I honestly don't want to have to accept them. I feel so powerless.

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

2016 was one crazy ass year. I thought the stress of my father's illness and subsequent loss of his life was the most stressful thing I could endure, but my mother just had to find a way to top it. There were a lot of bad things that went down, but I found that I've been dwelling a lot on the bad things, especially things I can't change.

I would like to point out that there were some really good things that occurred. The birth of my amazing little monster niece being at the very top of that list. She has brought so much joy into our family. I can't image what life would be like without her now. She is such a light in all of this darkness. I've found my loving boyfriend, who would do anything for me. I found an amazing personal trainer, who I adore. I've gone on a bunch of adventures with my sister. We've had so much fun, especially with Pokemon Go. I saw baby pandas. And, not only did I see baby pandas but I saw baby pandas drinking out of panda sized baby bottles. Not to mention, I have an amazing family who loves me and would and does do anything for me.

Anyway, like everyone I have a bunch of goals for the new year. One of them being, to post daily in this log. So, cheers! And Happy New Years!

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger