A Challenge, you say? (Handstands, Running, #WednesdayBridgeClub, Japanese...)

tinywonder

Okay, I'll be out of town, living it up in NYC for Halloween on October 30, so I should line up  my 4 Week Challenge now.

It's pretty straight forward.

I am starting Week 3 of the Zombie Run 5K program, and my goal is to continue that 3 workouts a week.

I am also starting the Handstand course from Nerd Fitness, I've not had time to look it over but I intend to do Handstand work on my non-running days.

Also I am headed to Japan in EXACTLY 2 MONTHS!  So I am not reading any more books, or listening to anymore podcasts.  Only my Japanese lessons so Ican get back to functional speaking (I took it in college, I was alright speaking, but never learned much kanji).  I have little Japanese learning games I play on my phone rather than Facebook, etc.  I can look at Facebook too, but I'd prefer after a round of Japanese quizzes.

On top of this I want to keep meal prepping, and pill prepping (I feel SO OLD).  I have new medications for anemia and asthma, I might lay off the iron pills a bit because they made me feel ick last night, and just iron-up my food (hello lentils, kale, etc), but I am now the little organized lady with an am/pm pill box with my meds and vitamins all laid out... and it's wonderfully convenient!
I prep wonderful looking meals, but often when it's time to eat them I have no appetite... I need to figure out why this is, and what I can do about it.  So working on light, clean food for lunches.

I also started something I've been sharing with people from Camp nerdFitness, but should throw out to everyone!  I've made up a game called "#WednesdayBridgeClub, which is just posting pictures of ourselves in backbends on social media. On Wednesdays. For fun!  Everyone's invited to join.

Okay, Oct 30, bring it.

bridge.jpg

• Like 3

Handstands and bridges, hooray. :D 

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Looks like a great challenge I love the idea of #WednesdayBridgeClub, and will be looking forward to how you progress with your handstands :)

Half-Elf: Ranger/Assassin

Challenges: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6a] [6b] [7] [8] [8.5] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [ --> Battle Log]

Old Battle Logs [2017] New Battle Log 2018: Reforged

DragonForging My Life: Epic Quests [Google D] Epic Quests [NF]

Lifter Profile [Symmetric Strength] Racer Profile [Athlinks] Body Comp [G-Sheet] Running Stats [G-Sheet]

Fun challenge! Do you eat meat? Because beef is one of the best  sources of iron. Liver is even better.

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

On 10/29/2016 at 10:20 AM, Elastigirl said:

Fun challenge! Do you eat meat? Because beef is one of the best  sources of iron. Liver is even better.

I don't, not really. And by that I mean ever.
I might try some when in Japan, because I'll try anything once, but for the most part I am a vegetarian that has no interest in meat.  No stigma attached, just none for me, thanks.
I appreciate the suggestions though!