Red1263 Fights the DragonLord

Red1263

Red finds himself backed into a Corner with a mountain on one side and the horde of Zombies on the other side, his energy failing and the horde seemingly endless

2_5.png

Each swing taking more and more strength from him, he wonders if this is where he'll meet his end, eventually his sword becomes too heavy to hold and he embeds it into the ground as the zombies get closer and closer.

3_8.png

Then the ground begins to crack, and the weight of the approaching Zombies starts to cause the ground to give way! Red falls in to a pit!

4_6.png

Landing with a hard thud, he stands up only to find himself in an ancient temple. Yet, there was no time to observe his surroundings and he soon learned that he wasn't alone. Heavy breathing filled the air as something very large began to approach him. "Well, well. It's about time..." 'That voice... I know that voice!' "Is that you, Lord Bahamut?" A loud huff was his only response, "I have been waiting for a very long time for you to get here." "You... You have?" "Yes, but you weren't ready then... But now it seems that you are... This will not be easy... But I can assure you, you will never be the same again..." Red realizing he's been out of energy and breath queried, "Uhhh...What are you talking about?" 

5_2.png

In a sudden flash the Dragon Lord changed. He was slimmer, more colorful, his scales shone like brandished steel. Despite all of this, he still emitted the same ancient air of thousands of years of living on this earth. "This is what I mean, it is time for you to finally complete a Crystal." Within his newly sharpened claws, he revealed a completed Air Crystal. Shining with knowledge as old as Life itself.

6_1.png

"Hw-- Wh--- I don't understand. How did you-- Why did you do this?" Red spoke in shock. "Simple, because it is time for you to change, and you can't without the knowledge embedded in this crystal. So I have brought it here for you." Red was stupefied, he reaches for the crystal and then suddenly, he is hit with the Dragon Lord's tail, knocking him back

7_1.png

"FOOL! DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS SIMPLY GOING TO GIVE THIS TO YOU?!" Red, getting up, muttered to himself, "The thought had occurred..." "Change comes with Trials and Tribulations! You must TAKE the crystal from me!! Only then can you obtain the knowledge that you seek!"

8.png

1. Shadowboxing - Bahamut is the toughest son of a Dragon you'll ever meet and if I am going to find any way to beat him, I need to take every chance I can find and attack! Shadowboxing whenever I have the free time. So far, it's as follows:
    1. M: Between School and Work, During work break
    2. T: Between Classes, Between School and Work, Work break
    3. W: After classes
    4. Th: During the 2-3 hour break between classes
    5. F: Before work, During Work break
    6. S: Before Work
    7. S: Before Work
      1. Within these breaks, I will aim for at least 5 minutes of shadowboxing. It might be a problem if I'm not wearing proper attire.
      2. Also Whenever I get out of class/work early, that's another opportunity to throw in some shadowboxing
  2. Clean Eating: Dragons don't get tough just by eating whatever comes their way. I need to watch what I eat, especially since I'm going to be busy with projects and school!
  3. Sleep: Projects, Midterms, Exams, Quizzes, Presentations, and overall Studying will keep me from going to bed on time, This goal is to make sure that I don't forget that I'm not a robot and need rest. Also, I'm going to try to keep up with the rest of you nerds!

9.png

• Like 3

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

O man!  This was so fun to read!!!   Definitely on board here now.

• Like 1

Level 69 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

O man!  This was so fun to read!!!   Definitely on board here now.

I'm glad you liked it. I always write stories to help ease that particular creative side of me [emoji12]

sent from my phone whilst exploring new dungeons

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

2 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Fun story! I like how you are adapting your challenge to fit your busy life.

I've got no choice! I notice I'm getting pudgier and one of my pants had the button break! If that's not a sign that I need to do something right now, I don't know what is!

So right now, SB is on the back burner because I've got a presentation to work on, and 2 Mid-terms to study for, and NO time to study for them! Hopefully I can squeeze time in here and there and get my head in the books soon!

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

MAN, Im exhausted. OK So quick question you guys: I'm trying to not buy things from a vending machine, 1) because they're junk food and 2) because I don't have the monies (:P) So what healthy snacks do you guys recommend? So far, I have assorted peanuts to munch on and cheese sticks, to help me not stave off starvation until I'm able to eat my lunch, but is there anything else you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPad whilst exploring dungeons

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Portable snacks that do well without refrigeration?

Nuts and cheese sticks are good, since they are proteiny.   But man they never hold me.

The best thing I ever found to be true?

Balanced snacking...    Half a piece of fruit AND a protein with it.   Whenever I put them together, I'd be really well satisfied.

Apple and cheese stick.

Banana and peanut butter.

Pear and pistachios.

• Like 1

Level 69 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Agreeing with Starpuck, a bit of fruit mixed with protein is good. Carrots aren't super filling, but they are good for munching on if others have stuff and you just want to have something

• Like 1

Wisdom- 13.5 Dexterity- 10 Charisma- 11 Strength- 12 Constitution-10 

Elastigirl Just Living Life - January 3 to February 6 New Year Challenge! - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"The chief goal of living is not to merely stay alive" Mike Rowe

Thank you for the advice, ladies it is much appreciated (and sorry for not replying)

So today I feel really productive! I did a few minutes of shadowboxing before going to school and then some inclined wall 1-arm push-ups during the lunch break of my class, I'm currently at work right now but I have a break coming up, so maybe I'll go on a brisk walk or do some squats outside, or maybe more shadowboxing!

Tomorrow will be a bit more interesting trying to squeeze in some exercises because I don't have much time in-between my classes and work. So we'll see how this goes

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I know this is really close to the end of the challenge, but I just wanted to note that I was able to do 10 inclined one-arm pushups today, using a rail in a stairway during a break in my class. I'm noticing little things I can do here and there to squeeze in some exercises. It's still in the experimental phase, though.

Sent from my iPad whilst exploring dungeons

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

That's awesome!    That's also adaptation at its finest!    You're doing great and that is a most impressive feat. 

• Like 1

Level 69 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

That's awesome!    That's also adaptation at its finest!    You're doing great and that is a most impressive feat. 

Ok, you're just trying to make me blush! [emoji15] it's not that impressive. I'm still finding times to exercise, so I'm kicking myself, thinking, "I should've exercised."

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I feel great! This morning I did a darebee workout: the Super Saiyan. I only did one set because I didn't want to go too hard when I'm trying to get back into the flow of exercising. But afterwards I saw that darebee has a program called and it's a daily goal type of program. And it's specifically aimed towards those who are starting to workout or those who are time-challenged (i.e. me). I'm looking forward to starting this program soon (maybe today).

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler