NemoG's hello, reason and no plan plan

Hello, 

I'm Némo, which American's can't pronounce so try "Nay-mo"  and that's a girls name here (thanks Disney!

I signed up today, I was surfing around and got here as it seems to fit me a lot.

I used to be a rugby player up to 3 years back,  got VERY VERY ill lost +/- 17 kg of muscules ended up being +/- 55 kilo's with 168 cm. (that's 121,25 pounds on 5.5 feed) which is skinny but not bad. however I was weak and when I got better i gained a lot of weight. I'm now on 67.7 kilo's (+/- 150 pounds) I don't mind being 150 pounds.. but it's not muscles as before it's FAT and I feel the difference I don't wake up fit and I feel lazy and sleepy and crappy really. 

I want to change... but change is always difficult. if you didn't move for like 2,3 year after you moved heavily 6 days a week you get bored. I started playing A LOT of video games... and now.. I found this, how cool is that! 

anyway I'm here now, no plan plan so far, just looking around for the moment, I created my first challange here; 

looking into this accademy thing, but I find 150 dollar a lot.. so I need to over think this, I'm starting with this month of try-out. work out how the quests work etc. and then... when I get into the community more... I might acctually make a plan and make the change. 

When I stopped drinking (4,5 years back) I leared... "one day at the time" that how I'll approach this. I'll focus on one day at the time. and for the november challange... we'll see what happens next ;) 

Challanges; #1, #2, #3

Battle Log | Epics