Fayrn starts another adventure

Fayrn

Hey Rebels. I have been gone for some time getting ready for a move back to the states.

What's new?

1. Gained weight (not healthy weight boo)

2. Moved back to the states

3. Decided to procreate

4. Almost finished registering my business in the US

Crazy right? We'll all this craziness has left me to fall back into bad eating habits, bad sleeping habits, and not enough exercise.

So let's change that during the holidays! Holidays = Family and that's who I'll be with during this 4 week challenge. All of grandmas homecooking and delicious Puerto Rican street food.

Main Quest: Become a Gentleman's Lady! My husband is in training and he'll be undergoing some grueling stuff for the next 3 months. I want to work out and diet in solidarity and to be honest I want to feel good and look good when he sees me again.

Side Quest 1: Early to bed and early to rise makes a woman pretty, witty, and wise. During this quest I have to battle with the jet lag and get into good sleeping habits. If I'm well rested I can be less stressed and be more productive in the day.

Side Quest 2: An Apple a day keeps the Doctor at bay. I'll be tracking my calories to lose weight and making healthy choices. While making healthy choices is not difficult for me, remembering to track my food is. Now I can enjoy my yummy hometown food and still lose weight.

Side Quest 3: Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every lady, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. Yoga 2x a week, swimming 2x a week, body combat 5x a week.

• Like 2

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

| STR 9.75 | DEX 10.5 | STA 13.5 | CON 15 | WIS 11.75 | CHA 14.25 |

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: {1st}{2nd}{3rd}{4th}{5th}{6th}

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Holidays with grandmas can be tough on the attempt at healthy eating habits. Seems you have a great reason behind your goals though - I'm sure you can do it!

How is week 1 treating you so far?

Dry January | 2022 Reading Challenge

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

Holidays with grandmas can be tough on the attempt at healthy eating habits. Seems you have a great reason behind your goals though - I'm sure you can do it!

How is week 1 treating you so far?

My week one hasn't technically started. I'll be starting a few days late on the 6th. Mainly because we've been traveling and I wanted a good fresh start.

But I'm using this time to start tracking and getting into good habits.

• Like 1

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Welcome back to the States! That IS a lot of craziness you have going on there - I know, since I moved here from Norway 3.5 years ago. 

It takes effort to take care of yourself when there are so many other important things pulling at you, such as running your business, taking care of family + + +. Sounds like you are motivated, though, and that's a good start! 

Good luck! I'll be following :)

1st Week:

Side Quest 1: Not doing too well with getting bed in time. But not feeling exhausted during the day so that has to be a plus.

Side Quest 2: I've been doing great tracking my calories, but not so great in keeping with the goal. However I think I have a hang of it. Apparently anytime I have to travel and a few days after it's hard for me to stay on track.

Side Quest 3: so I totally overestimated what I'd be able to do. Body combat puts a lot of strain on my body so I'll cut back to 4x a week so I can have a rest day every other day. Yoga gets bumped up to 3x a week.

Meanwhile enjoy these pictures. After 6 years away I miss my favorite foods!

fcea3e0a48f3f21df0f286448f784651.jpg20d8a55e9642fd6f34abf87bd4b7f3e6.jpgd1e6558ab1e7613eea2c479c0cec9ab5.jpg

• Like 1

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%