SqWAT (Squad S)

spezzy

I like The Squat Squad

Or how about:

The S.q.W.A.T. Squad!

I got into some planking just now for the challenge: 7 mins, how's that to start? (that was 7 x 60 second planks throughout my workout today, not one really long one!)

How everyone's going well, welcome to thee new members!

Regards

Quentin

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Hello all, good to be here, and I'm all over SqWAT, cuz I (wow, this is weird to discover now that I'm thinking it) love squats. They truly are one of my favorite work-out thingabobbers.

STR 5.25 | DEX 3.75 | CON 5.75 | END 3.5 | WIS 6 | CHA 5.5

Hello everyone

Sorry for being inactive and thanks for the PM. I am new to blogs and forums. This week has been weird for me. So a little about me: I recently graduated college and searching for a teaching job for the fall. I still live in my college town but this week is Spring Break so I am back home. Also had jury duty so my 3 day a week exercise program is a bit off. I did however sign up for the 21 day yoga journal and have not missed a day. Currently on day 9.

I like the name SqWAT, lets use it.

btw, planks sound fun.

Been slacking on my workouts this week. Ended up spending both Wednesday and Thursday with friends/coworkers, and just didn't have time before it was bed time. I'm skipping Friday Night Magic tonight so I can have some me time and to at least get two workouts done for the week.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

Grllpwr,

Even aside from the current competition, it's always a good idea to try and keep a quantifiable record of your workouts so that you can sewer you are progressing: if you can do 1 set of five deadlifts at 20kg this week, next week you can atom for 22.5kg or 2 sets of 20kg, if you do a 15 second plank today, can you hold it for 20 seconds next time?

Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to continuing the gourmet with you!

Regards

Quentin

Quentin,

I have a spreadsheet and track all my workouts for that exact reason - which is also tracked each time on my blog here at NF. I was unable to track my planks because I forgot my watch and the meatheads were in the way of the clock!

Thanks for the input.

Grllpwr

Grllpwr, I think you're probably better at taking your workouts than I am, well done!

That's annoying re the meatheads and your watch, sorry if I came across telling you stuff you are already well aware of, hope the next workout is less frustrating!

Regards

Quentin (16 mins total planking for the week)

Well, sometimes your body just needs a rest. That is what I feel like now after a week at my parents. Now that I am at my house I feel rested and motivated to go. I been keeping up with my yoga practice everynight but last week was not good for getting a jog in. I only walk/jog outside and yesterday I spent it catching up with housework since it was freezing out. After nice weather I am not used to 40s anymore. Today thankfully is beautiful and was out for about an hour.

btw we need to post our total plank times. My total was 10 mins.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines